If possible can someone please make a Guitar pro tab for This I love by Guns N' Roses (Axl Rose rather)? Not even really for the guitar. I want to learn it on piano and its hard for me to really hear what he's doing. I'm a little hard of hearing. But even the chords or something for the time being. There isn't anything on UG for that song. If someone can do that I'd very much appreciate it.

EDIT* I will actually go a step further and say there is absolutely NOTHING on the entire internet about how this song is played.
- Gibson SG 1961 Re-issue
- Fender Stratocaster
- Egnater Rebel-30
- Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal
Last edited by RabidPikachu at Jan 23, 2012,
The chord progression for verse and chorus is the same

Abm E Dbm Eb

And at least the melody line for the first verse..

e|------9-7-6-7-------------------------------------------------7---7-9--6---------|
B|-----------------9------9--7-7-9----------------------7--9------------------------|
G|--8------------------8-------------9---9-8--6--8-9-------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Jan 24, 2012,