So this is me at my core. I like jazz/funk/blues, or whatever you'd classify this as. It comes through a lot in my playing and in this case I think it's a plus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXCf3z0dhhQ&feature=related

If you've ever played the games.... don't worry I've seen people cry from nostalgia before. Take those manly nostalgia tears and OWN them. XD Peace.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
Hey, thanks man. Standard tuning. No tabs because I just improvised the whole thing (even the chord progression in some spots) But the main chord progression is Em (with any minor 7 or 9 variation you want/can throw in there) D major and C major.

Sometimes I add in a Bm7---Bbm7---Am7 slide down as well as a Em9---Ebm9---Dm9 in the really "jazzy" sections. Other than that I just learned the main melody which you can definitely find here on UG and improvised some parts in Em (pentatonic) and in parts where it fits Am (pentatonic)

Also with my pinky, while I'm doing the main chord progression I'll add in extra extensions to the chord like a sus4 or #9.
Epiphone Dot Studio
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

Oh and actually the chord progression is longer:

Em D C
D C Bm
G Am7 C D (with maybe a Bm7 instead of a C. Or a Bm7 to a C or a D. each has colorful options)

And then return to Em to start over.
Epiphone Dot Studio
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

It's an interesting spin on the song for sure(I'm actually re-playing FFX atm lol), the rythm kind of overpowered the lead there a bit to much for my taste but still a damn unique cover.
Thanks man! Yeah, it gets jumbled for sure. My mixing abilities are sub par and it sounds different on every speaker I try. Hehe. Thanks for listening.
Epiphone Dot Studio
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

Hmm I'll have to listen again then when I get back home with a headset, my sound system is pretty nice but when it's softer music I have to sit in the exact center or else I miss things.
Hah damn that's a pretty sweet medley, I really liked your take on Jenova . Must say wasn't expecting a metal version of Aerith but it worked out nicely, and it sounds like you mixed those who fight further with Boss Battle which was pretty tight.

Here's 2 covers you should enjoy, ones a medley and the other is a strait up cover of
those who fight further.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69xeiMUVZhc&list=LLyl-ksLQiPLOwRUnZiojh1Q&index=26&feature=plpp_video - Those who Fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJIFGzyIG0&list=LLyl-ksLQiPLOwRUnZiojh1Q&index=32&feature=plpp_video Medely