Chorus:

Whedonspeak is a natural defense/ for when you're feeling awkward or on the fence/ just add -y's and ish's to all your nouns/ and use pauses and adjectives to dance around/ the point/ of your out-loud-y wordish connected-thought mouth thing

Bridge:
Banter banter witty character banter/banter banter witty character banter/ banter banter witty character banter/ foot fetish foot fetish foot fetish foooooot fetish!

and then back to chorus

I don't have verses yet
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

76 views and nobody bothered to respond? Rats.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Quote by gridlockSG400
76 views and nobody bothered to respond? Rats.
Just remember to give lots and lots of critiques for others and kindly ask for a return.
I'm missing a Whedon connection to the "foot fetish" issue. The Buffy speak I get.

I suppose "Yoda the Vampire Slayer" would have been an entirely different syntax. Perhaps, "Slay. I shall...."

Sundays, and weekends here are pretty low traffic anyway.

With that out of the way, I think everybody gives Whedon too much credit for the Buffy dialect. I thought it was based in "Valley speak".
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jan 30, 2012,