sometimes I feel like maybe Im depressed except Im not sad, I just want 2 b folded into nothingness by a big white ethereal posterboard b/c I dont want 2 decide what 2 do w/ the next second of my life.

EDIT: A luscious feathery seagull looked at me coldly. He had a worm or maybe a French fry in his mouth. I said "You'll do."

He said gruffly, "Whadayou want out of life?" "I don't know." "You're worthless, you piece of scrap, fall out of a window, shut your trap and shut your yap." "No one has ever verbally abused me like this before." I'm taken a bit aback. He cooled down a bit and said more gently. "That's only the first thing." He took me on a journey. We went to europe. Explored the yellow island. The thick borders that thin out so easily. We crawled up mountains on our bellies like sloths, miniature Snorlax. He taught* me a thing or two. Went to the woods, dropped LSD. Sat in a cabin, made a so depressing but so good album for a year then came back all casual and everyones like dude thats so good send that shit to pitchfork they'll eat its brains out. Happier stuff next, synthesizers. Sound yellow, remind me of Europe. It all reminds me of Eurythmics. Did some yoga. Instructor said to observe yr thoughts w/ out touching them. I had to wear a chef's hat. Chef Goldbloom. The stock market brings me down, but then again it really shouldn't bring me down any more than anything else. There's nothing to watch on TV except fat men delivering pizza, and wars in the tan part, and twenty-somethings in the street.

*Also caught me a thing or two. One Beezulbub, and two disciples out in Pallet Town, where Jesus was born. If you use a gameshark you can catch the 151st psalm.
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Jan 23, 2012,
(Invalid img)
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
In all seriousness, perhaps OP should just meditate and think for a long time, analyzing all of his strengths and weaknesses. After that, then OP can decide what direction is best for his life to move in.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
reincarnation, you say?

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jan 23, 2012,
.........................................................................................................

yeah I got nothin. Sorry man
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
TC, you just have to think of it like this:

If you really don't want to do anything with your life, you can always go kill yourself. It doesn't have to be painful either. - Option 1.

Option 2 is to really think about what you want to do and just push yourself really stubbornly-like to do it. You just need determination to do one thing or the other, it's the indecision that destroys you.

Depression is a bitch, but you just have to pound through life like a MFer. Really, it boils down to these two things; anything else is a waste of everyone's time. Find what you really want to do and do it!

Give yourself a purpose.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
sometimes I feel like maybe Im depressed except Im not sad, I just want 2 b folded into nothingness by a big white ethereal posterboard b/c I dont want 2 decide what 2 do w/ the next second of my life.

EDIT: A luscious feathery seagull looked at me coldly. He had a worm or maybe a French fry in his mouth. I said "You'll do."

He said gruffly, "Whadayou want out of life?" "I don't know." "You're worthless, you piece of scrap, fall out of a window, shut your trap and shut your yap." "No one has ever verbally abused me like this before." I'm taken a bit aback. He cooled down a bit and said more gently. "That's only the first thing." He took me on a journey. We went to europe. Explored the yellow island. The thick borders that thin out so easily. We crawled up mountains on our bellies like sloths, miniature Snorlax. He taught* me a thing or two. Went to the woods, dropped LSD. Sat in a cabin, made a so depressing but so good album for a year then came back all casual and everyones like dude thats so good send that shit to pitchfork they'll eat its brains out. Happier stuff next, synthesizers. Sound yellow, remind me of Europe. It all reminds me of Eurythmics. Did some yoga. Instructor said to observe yr thoughts w/ out touching them. I had to wear a chef's hat. Chef Goldbloom. The stock market brings me down, but then again it really shouldn't bring me down any more than anything else. There's nothing to watch on TV except fat men delivering pizza, and wars in the tan part, and twenty-somethings in the street.

*Also caught me a thing or two. One Beezulbub, and two disciples out in Pallet Town, where Jesus was born. If you use a gameshark you can catch the 151st psalm.

Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Went to the woods, dropped LSD. Sat in a cabin, made a so depressing but so good album for a year then came back all casual and everyones like dude thats so good send that shit to pitchfork they'll eat its brains out.

The other day I was wondering why I started using the word "y'all" all the time. This thread is clearly not about that.

On the other hand, you should write for Nirvana.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
^ You've never read "Guts"
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Wolfinator-x
^ You've never read "Guts"

That's why I said "probably".
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by jetfuel495
I thought this was going to be a thread about the word "y'all" and I was about to get excited, you know, being from Texas and all.

I reckon we ought to be able to discuss it anyways