I need a pedalboard. Plain and simple.

I've been looking at the Badaax pedalboard, but I honestly cannot find the dimensions anywhere. It says it can hold up to 12, but it doesn't look that big in the pictures. So that confused me.

What's a good pedalboard for 2 Crybaby-sized "tall" pedals, 2 standard sized stompboxes, and a Metal Muff ?

Doesn't matter if it is powered or not.
IKEA Gorm shelf. Pic related.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'd go with a Pedaltrain PT1 if it was me. You'll likely want to expand your collection and this will give you some room if needed. There's a cool site called pedalboardplanner.com and it might help with your selection - here's a look at a mock-up PT1 with your specs:

PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
That GORM board looks so clean and neat compared to mine.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
That GORM board looks so clean and neat compared to mine.

This haha Mine is a mess.
I just ordered one of these of thomann for £50.

Originally i had taken the lid off a guitar case, removed the foam and painted the inside black + velcro, worked pretty well.
I have a very nice GORM board. Not quite as nice as the orange one, though, and I still need to file down some of the screws/nails to stop getting poked by them. Make sure you spray paint it, it covers the crappiness of the wood.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.