Pedulz and Pups for sale. Here are my terms - Paypal only. Shipping only within the USA. Prices for shipping are included. I don't have much selling reputation here on the forums but you can check out my eBay feedback score (ebay account - alvinoncillo89).

If you wanna know more about an item please consult our friend, Google. If you want to know more about the actual condition of an item reply here or email me: alvinoncillo89@gmail.com

Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb(old big box)
Used. Comes with adapter, no box. $60
http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh583/alvinoncillo89/EHXHolyGrail.jpg

AMT B-1 Bogner distortion/preamp pedal
Mint. Comes with box and manual. I used the B-1 with my EHX .44 Magnum poweramp, sound is killer. I have a tube amp now so not much use for it. $80

Boss DS-1 (Taiwan)
Bought used from a pawn shop. Has the name Jeff written on the side. No box. $20

Dimarzio D-Sonic
Killer sound. I got this used, but the wire was super short (about 6 inches). The wires barely reach my pots. Maybe your local guitar shop has some extra wiring around. $30

Dimarzio True Velvet Single Coils (neck and middle, white)
Nice warm sound but I decided to go for some Tom Anderson pups in my strat. Nothing wrong with these at all. Used with plenty of wire left. $30 for each or $50 for both

Tom Anderson SA-1 single coil
Completely new. On accident I ordered two of these so I have one extra lying around. This pickup sounds AMAZING as well as Tom Anderson's other pickups. Comes with box and mounting hardware. $80

Any questions just ask. Prices include shipping and are non-negotiable.
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
bumb
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
bump
LSD

BUMP now open to reasonable offers
LSD

Bump Obo
LSD

Bump with OBO
LSD

Bump, Amt Is Sold
LSD

Bump

I'm considering your best offers

AMT Sold
LSD

Bump

Considering offers.

AMT and Holy Grail SOLD.
LSD

Bump
LSD

i might buy that pickup off ya this tuesday, just dont got the money at the moment
alright Dakota. just keep in touch.
LSD

Bump
LSD

Bump
LSD

Bump
LSD