just wondering because there is a pretty high chance that i'll be jamming in a band featuring a guitarist from cannibal corpse and it just seems so...unreal.
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
I've been onstage (and backstage) with Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillaz etc.) and members of The Clash (Mick Jones and Paul Simonon).

EDIT: Pretty important edit. Just read that back and it implied I did a gig with them!

Not so, we went on to the stage and played the instruments after the gig had finished.
Ya Jimmy Page the other day, made him look like a complete noob, he even tried to make me teach him new scales and how to play cleanly.
I jammed with Wurzel from Motorhead once, I won't ever forget that experience. Great guy, stayed friends afterwards, just a shame he's no longer with us.
Only with myself.
And someone who became famous years after I played with him. He now does a whaleload of drugs and weighs about 40 pounds (y)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Only with myself.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I used to be in a band with Paddy (Dominic Brunt) from the UK soap opera 'Emmerdale'.

I've also jammed with the drummer from Johnny Kid & The Pirates and we did one of my all time Pirates favourites, 'Shakin' All Over'.
Depends how you define 'famous'.

I've played with Rob Chappers a couple of times, he may not be a huge star but he's become pretty well known on the internet.

I also had my first ever lessons with a guy called Shaun Kirkpatrick, who played guitar in a band called Bronz who were one hit wonders in the 80s.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I once had breakfast with John Frusciante, but neither of us had toast.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by GaryBillington

I also had my first ever lessons with a guy called Shaun Kirkpatrick, who played guitar in a band called Bronz who were one hit wonders in the 80s.

I remember them, weren't they actualy signed to 'Bronze' Records who also had Motorhead in their stable at the time?
Quote by AgainstYou

What????
Quote by AgainstYou

Are you ****ing serious?!!!
Damn it... How was it? I bet it was awesome!!!!
Quote by GaryBillington
Depends how you define 'famous'.

I've played with Rob Chappers a couple of times, he may not be a huge star but he's become pretty well known on the internet.

Jamming with the monkeylord would pretty awesome actually
Been jamming with a guitarist in a band that's only really big in Finland (Sturm und Drang), and also the drummer (and sometimes singer/other guitarist) is hanging out in our gang sometimes when we go out partying, kinda friend of a friend..
Don't really know if they count as famous though..
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I remember them, weren't they actualy signed to 'Bronze' Records who also had Motorhead in their stable at the time?

Not sure about Motorhead, but I just checked on wiki and they were signed to Bronze records - good memory sir!!

Also, apparently they're back together:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronz
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
yeah LOADS, just the other week me, Dave Grohl and Josh Homme had a quick 5 min sesh. They're pretty fun people actually.

not really, no
I was in a band with Rob "Whacko" Hunter From Raven
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
Quote by itamar100
Are you ****ing serious?!!!
Damn it... How was it? I bet it was awesome!!!!

Obvious joke is obviously missed...
"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them."
William Clayton
Quote by AgainstYou

i can tell the toast part is some kinda joke, elaborate?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
yeah LOADS, just the other week me, Dave Grohl and Josh Homme had a quick 5 min sesh. They're pretty fun people actually.

not really, no

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Wisthekiller
...look at the thread title then this comment. Jam & toast.

Wow thats a bad joke. Especially because it say ever jam, not ever eat jam
Half the posts are about my joke.
(Invalid img)
success
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
I played backing music for Russell Howard once. That was surreal.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
A few times actually.

Played with Frank Turner, a brief blues jam with Kerry King, bassist from Paramore and a little bit of acoustic and a lesson from the guys in All Time Low. I work in a nightclub which gets quite a lot of aftershow party's. Normally big names dont show up, but we sometimes get the odd member or a support band.

I've also drank with the guys from Funeral For a Friend and the entire band of Escape the Fate asked my gf at the time to give them blowjobs. Then one of them pissed in the door.
Definitely not A-list famous, but Rob Marcello and I are friends, and we've jammed several times. Same with Kevin Oliver, who used to play for George Clinton/Parliament Funkadelic.

I got to record with Rick May, who used to be the drummer for DC Talk.

One of my teachers from music school (Emanuel Kiriakou) is a big-time producer now. We jammed quite a bit.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Eddie Trunk, is that you?
The closest I've come is jamming with my cousin's friend, who played guitar in all kinds of bands in the New England shitcore scene, and now runs a studio that specializes in that kind of music. If anyone has ever heard of Mummified In Circuitry (they're pretty big in MA and NH), he recorded their new album.

So basically, no.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Jan 24, 2012,
I once jammed with a man who jammed with the Allman Brothers. So, by association, I have jammed with the Allman Bros.

Right?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~