Tennis
4 2%
Wrestling
5 2%
Other (please say)
53 24%
Voters: 220.
Page 1 of 5
So Pit what do you think is the best sport? Not just from a physical point of view but also from a mental one as some sports such as Karate put alot of emphasis on discipline. I think one of the best sports is Boxing because its great physically and really changes you making you work harder and toughens you up a lot

So pit what the best sport?
Rugby, because I loved getting punched in the face by ugly blokes form the valleys.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
RUGBY!!

Coz I said so, and I'm right.

EDIT:
Quote by last-1s-out
Rugby, because I loved getting punched in the face by ugly blokes form the valleys.

wat.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Last edited by stealstrings at Jan 24, 2012,
Rugby (League).
"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them."
William Clayton
Quote by stealstrings

wat.

Theres an area called the valleys, and every team from that area are fighty bastards.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Football
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by last-1s-out
Theres an area called the valleys, and every team from that area are fighty bastards.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Soccer, because it's so boring it takes enormous mental discpline to not quit and do something valuable with your life.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Boxing for me its the only test of physical and mental fitness on the list
I wouldnt consider wrestling a sport.
Rugby and hockey are very physical but most doorknobs have higher iq's then the players.
Im not really sure of the requirments of soccer but im sure if you can jog for extended periods of time and throw world class hissey fits your in.
Tennis isnt overly physical.
American football is ok but the players get to stop every 3 seconds so fitness isnt a huge thing
Lingerie Football. Greatest thing America's produced since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Ike supports his local LFL. Do you?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Football (Soccer) as has been proven many, many times before.

There is no doubt that it is the most popular and most played sport on the planet. Anyone trying to argue this is just a bitter funt who is pissed that Amercian "football" or ice hockey (they're the usual suspects) can't match footballs clear superiority.

This thread has been done 123213 times before, and has been closed 123213 times before so er.. *reported*
Quote by sam b

There is no doubt that it is the most popular and most played sport on the planet. Anyone trying to argue this is just a bitter funt who is pissed that Amercian "football" or ice hockey (they're the usual suspects) can't match footballs clear superiority.

This thread has been done 123213 times before, and has been closed 123213 times before so er.. *reported*

Butthurt over Fulham result much?

I kid I kid

Edit: V I said I kiddeded >

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Jan 24, 2012,
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by sam b

Omg soccer sucks coz u can tie 0-0. Wat is the point?
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Cricket. Not the limited overs stuff, proper two-innings-per-side, several day long matches.

Basically First Class and Test Match.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
Cricket. Not the limited overs stuff, proper two-innings-per-side, several day long matches.

Basically First Class and Test Match.

Yep me too test all the way
I went for boxing because its on the list
I picked rugby because it's decent and 100% of the remaining options are 100% rubbish.

And wrestling? Seriously? I hope you mean real wrassling and not 'professional' wrestling, aka bad acting, body oil and homo-erotic theatrics.

AFL and cricket are the best sports.
Why put such a short list of options in the poll, it must take effort to make such little effort... this is such a waste of bytes it makes me horny
The lead something as dull as football has is depressing.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Judo!

*dum*

Judo!

*dum*

MotherF-ing Judo!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Hockey/American football > Baseball > Basketball > Boxing/MMA > Womens tennis > Soccer > everything else
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
American Football > Hockey > Lingerie Football > Women's Tennis and Volleyball
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by mybanez
Rugby and hockey are very physical but most doorknobs have higher iq's then the players.
Im not really sure of the requirments of soccer but im sure if you can jog for extended periods of time and throw world class hissey fits your in.
American football is ok but the players get to stop every 3 seconds so fitness isnt a huge thing

wat

or maybe you're talking about wwe shit, but real wrasslin' is a ridiculously tough sport brehh.
Quote by mybanez

Boxing is just a bunch of brutish idiots punching each other until one falls down.

See how easy that is?
Page 1 of 5