Hi all,

This is my first post here at UG.

I had an Ibanez GRG170DX, which got totaled in a freak accident. I now want to salvage its parts and sell. Its pickups are in good condition, so I would like to sell those and save up enough to buy a new guitar. Can anyone tell me how much can I sell them for?

Since I live in India, I would prefer prices in Rupees. But prices in $ is welcome too.
isnt the grg one of the entry lvel ibanezes?

the pick ups arent really the best on that guitar but you could get maybe
30 dollars for them or something

typo meant 20
Last edited by supersac at Jan 24, 2012,
Not even $10 if you're lucky.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
My guess would be about $5 a piece. Nobody would really want those pickups because they are entry level and somebody looking to upgrade would buy something better.
I mean I could sell 'em off to the guys who repair guitars and stuff, right? They could use the spare parts.

My query is that if I find someone willing to buy, how much can I quote?
$10.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Both.

Offer higher if you want, though you might get lost interest or someone lowballing you.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Last edited by Eppicurt at Jan 24, 2012,
I figure 10 together.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I dunno, $15 then?
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
nothing. those are entry level pickups. they aren't an upgrade for anything and no one is going to want them.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer