Ive Been Using Vuze For A Long Time For My Music And Video Downloading For A Long Time..recently It Hasnt Been Working As Well As It Used To. I Downloaded Whole Discographies Instead Of Songs And Albums To The Point I Hadda Get An External Hd To Hold It All... Does Anyone Have Any Other Means Of Getting Free Media? I Have A Mac Book Pro If That Means Anything....im Prety Comp Illiterate So If Anyone Out There Can Help Please Do!!thanks..
Get expensive laptop
Cheap out on buying music

I now pronounce you "Sleazy easye917"
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Support The Bands!!! Ha **** Off Only An Idiot Would Pay For Music In 2012...lemme Ask You...are They Helping You Out? Are You Living Your Dream? You Think They Give A **** About You?? Haha Your Sad ..they Still Make You?**** Em..they Can Just Tour More..ps Stop Being Such A Fag-they Make Enough Money. Have Fun Breaking Bricks Tomorrow.o Ya And **** Your Mother
Either learn to write or **** off.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
when i saw Motorhead, every bass kick shook the place

when they played Overkill at the end i nearly involuntarily shat myself
I Like Caps So **** Off...you Cant Tell Me Everyone Is Still Out There Buying Cd's Lol Its Just Not Possible. Sorry Guys Get With The Program. Hahah "support The Bands" Blow Me
Sorry, thieves that can't write can f*** off.
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Something tells me TS is a 12 year old who plays Bieber-influenced pop-punk on a BC Rich Bronze and a Line 6 Spider, because he's awesome like that.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by LordPino
Something tells me TS is a 12 year old who plays Bieber-influenced pop-punk on a BC Rich Bronze and a Line 6 Spider, because he's awesome like that.

I wish I was that hardcore...
We should start calling it "The Fact of Evolution", theory, even though correct, does not work with the ignorant..
Pay for Spotify. Also calm down.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by masterofmuppets
Cool story bro.

ONLY VINYL IS REAL

O VINYL HUH???OOO YOU ARE SOOO FING COOL MAN. DO YOU HATE IPODS TOO?YOU ONLY LISTEN TO VINYL IN YOUR ROOM BY YOURSELF...EITHER THAT OR YOUR A LEGTIMATE DJ PLAYING JAY Z AND BIGGIE FOLLOWED BY A LITTLE ELECTRIC WIZARD RIGHT? IF ONLY YOUR ***** MOTHER WAS SMART ENOUGH TO ABORT YOU WHEN SHE RELIZED ONE OF THE 5 DUDES SHE COPULATED WITH HAD DOWN SYNDROME..SUCKS FOR SOCIETY