Hey guys I just need some help deciding on a new set of pickups to put on my ibanez prestige rgd 7 string. The pickups on it sound a bit stale and unresponsive my pick attack(well at least to my taste). I'm looking for a set of passive mid-high gain pickup that can play clean well. I'm looking for a djent sound so I'm thinking about either dimarzio or bareknuckle pickups. Just in case u guys are wondering the ibanez prestige rgd 7 string has 26.5 scale neck and is tuned a whole step down to D. thanks
our moral compass only shows us the way it doesnt push us towars it
the obvious choices would be a crunchlab/liquifire, nailbomb/coldsweat, or an aftermath set.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
You want a good seven string set? Go talk to John Petrucci about his Crunchlab and Liquifire. His is one of the best damn tones on the face of this earth
Quote by dash-rendar
You want a good seven string set? Go talk to John Petrucci about his Crunchlab and Liquifire. His is one of the best damn tones on the face of this earth

keep in mind that he also has a rack the size of my house that processes his sound..

But even with that in mind, they're still a great set. I just mean don't expect Petrucci tones exactly
Yea I was thinking about the petrucci setup yet I really wanna try bareknuckles. Their just too expensive.also what do you guys think about the peavey 3120 head? Is it reliable?
our moral compass only shows us the way it doesnt push us towars it