I live in a very rural area that follows pretty closely to the redneck stereotypes. Therefore, the people in my highschool are big fans of country music, including Toby Keith. They adore his song "Red Solo Cup" so much that many of them spontaneously start singing it at random intervals throughout the day.

Now, my question is this: Am I the only one who thinks this song is the biggest hunk of shit on earth? I hate this song more than Friday, Sexy and I Know It or any of the other ridiculously, unanimously terrible songs out there. Why is this particular turd so popular?
Quote by chriscobonham
I live in a very rural area that follows pretty closely to the redneck stereotypes. Therefore, the people in my highschool are big fans of country music, including Toby Keith. They adore his song "Red Solo Cup" so much that many of them spontaneously start singing it at random intervals throughout the day.

Now, my question is this: Am I the only one who thinks this song is the biggest hunk of shit on earth? I hate this song more than Friday, Sexy and I Know It or any of the other ridiculously, unanimously terrible songs out there. Why is this particular turd so popular?

Answer there.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Toby Keith is bad and they should feel bad
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
It's not supposed to be a "good" song, it's a damn party song. Fairly easy to see why it'
s popular, especially where people like country. Main reason: It's become associated with partying and therefore them having a good time. So whenever they sing it out loud they get a slight boost in their day since it reminds them of dem fun times
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Because you touch yourself at night.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
i feigned amusement when my one "friend" showed it to me.

he's decided over the past few years to go from pretending to listen to punk, listening to gangster rap, and now listens to nothing but bad radio country and generic hard rock.

also, he's part Mexican, but is a self-proclaimed redneck and never stops talking about how he hates black people.
Quote by institutions
Is it about drinking?
If so, that's probably why.

Lolhighschool.

I go to a uni that has a good two thirds majority of rednecks and they all love it. It's not just a high school thing. I've said it on many occasions, the only thing worse than redneck culture is proud redneck culture.

Oh and I buy the generic red plastic cups, they're cheaper and more durable.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
anyone who pays extra just to have a brand name disposable plastic cup is probably inbred.

Either ibred or Toby Keith...oh wait...
That song and everyone that likes it can go drown performing a kegstand.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by wizards?
I go to a uni that has a good two thirds majority of rednecks and they all love it. It's not just a high school thing. I've said it on many occasions, the only thing worse than redneck culture is proud redneck culture.

You got a problem with Duchene?