nearly have my 1st song down...just some small things that i cant recognise as my guitar listening aint as good you guys...

in the intro and the chorus is it 2 open A,s or 3 Open A's before the power chords...its really annoying me as some tabs and lessons say 2 others say 3 and my listening skills aint that good yet'iv listened to it hundreds of times!!

also for the slides in the intro.i can do them but they dont sound exactly right anybody have any ideas as to where the slides start and finish?

thanks UG community!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1B0iAu5YCE

shout at the devil
Last edited by wld-kid at Jan 24, 2012,
There's definitely only 2 open As in the intro, as for the slides I doubt very much that even Mick Mars could tell you exactly where they start, it's not the kind of thing that you'll think about much when playing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ok thank you very much...any ideas on the chorus?if the intro has 2 then im guessing the chorus follows suit as its just the intro speeded up with no slides