Page 1 of 2
So Pit,

After going to the Doctor's today (and being late), I'm finally off my medication for depression!

Which means I can finally re-apply to RMA Sandhurst, and live my life not under the influence, if you know what I mean. This was one of the main reasons I wanted to come off it, but also I didn't want to be on it for the rest of my life, which I think is quite normal to be honest.

What kind of victory has anyone else obtained today?
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I farted and no poop came out.

Edit: Gratz on comin' off the medication though.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I farted and no poop came out.

Edit: Thanks!

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I got Richard Dawkins to sign "Abed Is Now Batman" on my copy of The Selfish Gene.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Well done man, that's great No victories for me today really I don't think. I haven't had a drink, does that count?
Well, congrats

My victories today include getting my student loan (which I didn't think I'd get), getting all my stuff back after the sanitation, cleaning up my apartment, getting up at 8 AM, cooking an amazing meal and lots of other small stuff.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I bought a six pack today

Congrats on your big V
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
That's great!

I fixed my shark mobile today and I caught 3 spiders, does that count?
cat
Congratulations!

I tidied my room. Not quite comparable.
All of you get a congrats! Even to the guy not having a drink yet!

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Congrats TS! I haven't had a smoke today, so that's sort of a victory for me. If I can go a whole day without a cigarette then that'll be my big win for today.
Quote by cfhdomination
Congrats TS! I haven't had a smoke today, so that's sort of a victory for me. If I can go a whole day without a cigarette then that'll be my big win for today.

Dude, I know how much of a pain smoking is, I feel for you. But you can do it!

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by VillainousLatin
A girl at my uni smiled at me.

She was probably smiling at the rugged dude just behind you she could see over your shoulder.
i booked onto astronomy evening classes
now extra flamey
Quote by Dawginator
Dude, I know how much of a pain smoking is, I feel for you. But you can do it!

Yeah man, it sucks. You know what the shit part is? I've been working out, eating healthy, the whole nine yards. But the one thing I can't seem to lay off of is the smoking. It's retarded, I know. My job stresses me out though and actually the only time I'll have a cigarette is when I'm at work and I need a break. Thanks for the encouragement though!
Quote by cfhdomination
Yeah man, it sucks. You know what the shit part is? I've been working out, eating healthy, the whole nine yards. But the one thing I can't seem to lay off of is the smoking. It's retarded, I know. My job stresses me out though and actually the only time I'll have a cigarette is when I'm at work and I need a break. Thanks for the encouragement though!

I smoked when I was under exam stress, funnily enough, it never really affected my sporting ability...

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by RU Experienced?
She was probably smiling at the rugged dude just behind you she could see over your shoulder.

nah, there was just wall behind me, but nice try at making me feel insecure about myself
Quote by VillainousLatin
nah, there was just wall behind me, but nice try at making me feel insecure about myself

That must be some fine-looking wall in your uni
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Dawginator
I smoked when I was under exam stress, funnily enough, it never really affected my sporting ability...

I play baseball during the summer so I'm hoping it doesn't affect me either. Then again baseball isn't exactly the most demanding sport haha.
Quote by cfhdomination
I play baseball during the summer so I'm hoping it doesn't affect me either. Then again baseball isn't exactly the most demanding sport haha.

I couldn't say I've never played :P

I was a runner and volleyballer.

Far cry from ballroom dancing (what I'm doing now)...

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Not to be the dick of thread, but nobody is concerned that there are clinically depressed soldiers running around?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did you know that roughly 40% of US troops on active deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan are on Fluoxetine? Like I was? Doesn't seem to be much of a problem, does it?

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Good show, old bean, good show!

*drops the gentleman thread accent*

Seriously, well done. I hope you get accepted at the RMA. If you do, make sure to get in on the exchange program with the Dutch RMA!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by Dawginator
Did you know that roughly 40% of US troops on active deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan are on Fluoxetine? Like I was? Doesn't seem to be much of a problem, does it?

Yes it does when said soldiers are out killing civilians. Why do you even want to be in the army?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Yes it does when said soldiers are out killing civilians. Why do you even want to be in the army?

Which happens rarely? And why should what I want to do with my life evn bother you at all? I want to serve my country, I want to do something that I feel is worthwhile, I like the tradition of it, to name a few things.

Also, why bother being the "dick of the thread"? This was meant to be about what things people might have achieved today.

@VillainousLatin: And no, it isn't dangerous, but still, it's something to be proud of yourself for, do you not think?

@bad news bear: Yeah, after Uni, if I'm accepted into officer training.

@Gammas: DAMN STRAIGHT.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Actually TS, my victory is that my anti-depressants are starting to work
I'm feeling a tad better, I mean, it's definitely still there, but the improvement is a good sign. Anxiety's improving too

Congrats though, I hope I can say that in the future.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by MetallicSka
Actually TS, my victory is that my anti-depressants are starting to work
I'm feeling a tad better, I mean, it's definitely still there, but the improvement is a good sign. Anxiety's improving too

Congrats though, I hope I can say that in the future.

That's great, it's difficult to admit that you need them, but when they start to work, it makes things so much easier, and you can concentrate more on life in general.

Good luck mate

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Nice mate congrats on getting off the medication. The armys a good job too im thinking about joining as a battlefield medic but im not sure wether that will be in the Army or Navy.
i was both the first person in the library and the last one out

FML
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Congrats man.

I had three tests today in school and I know I got at least mid 90's on all of them. I felt like shit all day too, my stomach was killing me for some reason, during the last test I felt like I was about to puke all over my exam for christ sake, haha
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by bad news bear
Nice mate congrats on getting off the medication. The armys a good job too im thinking about joining as a battlefield medic but im not sure wether that will be in the Army or Navy.

Nice

You got a regiment in mind?

@Eggmond: That isn't that bad a thing, especially with exams at the moment. I mean, I haven't set foot in the law library here yet...

@shredibanez: Excellent! Well, not the feeling sick, but the 90s and stuff. The last time I was sick over tests, was this one time I was hungover and went to philosophy...I didn't do terribly well.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Not really. Maybe the Royal Wesh if Army or Irish guards. What about you what regiment are you hoping to join?
Quote by Dawginator
Nice

@Eggmond: That isn't that bad a thing, especially with exams at the moment. I mean, I haven't set foot in the law library here yet...

i was on work placement for the last 6 months so no exams for me. i have full day lab sessions though so im trying to squeeze in library time before and after them to try keep up with the added assignments and lab reports. im doing nearly 15 hours academic work a day at the moment
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by bad news bear
Not really. Maybe the Royal Welsh if Army or Irish guards. What about you what regiment are you hoping to join?

H Cav, Gurkhas or Coldstream

@Eggmond: Ouch, that is a bitch of a load to work with.

I don't have exams either, just essays...blasted law essays..

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
The Gurkas will be top notch and will work really hard (so not too many lazy dick heads :P. Good choices mate. When do you finish Uni and are thinking of applying?
Page 1 of 2