For sale is a Carvin Legacy Steve Vai Signature Guitar Amp Head
It is in Excellent Condition & has been hardly used, the tubes are original, the amp has probably been used less than 15 times
2 Channels - Lead and Clean - perfect for crisp shimmering cleans or smooth silky high gain lead tone
Can be switched from 100 watts down to 50 watts, and can switch between 4 8 & 16 ohms, across 2 speaker outputs
also has an emulated speaker out also
No technical faults, works just as it did new

Pictures in the link below:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/carvin-legacy-steve-vai-signature-guitar-amp-head-excellent-cond-hardly-used/94349684

Due to the size, either buyer pick-up or some sort of courier service is the only delivery I can offer

Any more questions don't hesitate to message me

Cheers

Alex
would you at all interested in trading for a 2 channel Mesa Dual Rectifier??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
heres a link to my thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1489172

its got a bit of a dodgey handle but not too bad you cant carry it by it. everything works perfectly on it
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
not sure, i dont have a car but if you do i could split the fuel money if you want

also, i know this is going to sound like a bit of a dick move but would you be able to pay out around £250 as well as the trade?? this amp is worth well around £1000 but i'm having to go cheap cos no one wants it
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
oh, and does it have a footswitch to change channels??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
As I was looking originally for cash, I'm not really prepared to pay extra cash for it, although new it's worth around the same as the mesa.
I think I have the footswitch for it somewhere.

If you PM me we might be able to sort something out cash wise

Cheers
Alex
PM sent
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults