ok so, My dick boss fired me back in the last of november because he said he didn't have any work for me( i do construction work) but basically that wasn't the reason(whole other story). Because he payed me so little i only had about $500 saved and now i only have around $300 left after a small job i did and selling some stuff.I have been searching for a job and there is just nothing within 75 miles of were i live.To make it more stressful for me i have to pay $520 in taxes by april 17th and my car is about to crap out for the last time.So if i mange to scrap enough money together to pay my taxes i won't have enough to pay my bills and buy food and gas and of course if i don't pay my taxes i get audited and in either situation i won't have enough money to fix my car.

so any suggestions on anything i can do aside from selling drugs and prostituting myself out?

inb4 didn't read
Become a rockstar.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Put on your job helmet, jump into your job cannon and fly off into jobland, where jobs grow on jobbies.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Become a superhero.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Quote by brender

so any suggestions on anything i can do aside from selling drugs and prostituting myself out?

we'll be the judge of that.

Send us pics of you.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
It's better to be in a pickle than have a pickle be in you.
Quote by moscaespañol
Put on your job helmet, jump into your job cannon and fly off into jobland, where jobs grow on jobbies.

^ F***ing this, maybe you should sell the computer you are currently sitting in front of
Grow pickles and sell them.

Alternatively, medical testing or sperm donation.
🙈 🙉 🙊
If you got laid off, you should be entitled to some Unemployment Benefits. Not sure what the process for it is in America, but you should be able to apply through a local government or something like that. Basically, just google it. It generally takes like 2-3 weeks before you start getting paid, and it's naff all, but it's at least some income whilst you get a new job
Quote by moscaespañol

Related, you can smash rats for a living, TS.
Quote by brender
ok so, My dick boss fired me back in the last of november because he said he didn't have any work for me( i do construction work) but basically that wasn't the reason(whole other story). Because he payed me so little i only had about $500 saved and now i only have around $300 left after a small job i did and selling some stuff.I have been searching for a job and there is just nothing within 75 miles of were i live.To make it more stressful for me i have to pay $520 in taxes by april 17th and my car is about to crap out for the last time.So if i mange to scrap enough money together to pay my taxes i won't have enough to pay my bills and buy food and gas and of course if i don't pay my taxes i get audited and in either situation i won't have enough money to fix my car.

inb4 didn't read

Look into scheduling a time and talking to a few different credit unions with no APR. Don't give up searching, and expand your horizons for what kind of job you will take in the temporary.

Sell yourself to the best of your abilities, remain optimistic, stay well groomed, and want it bad enough. Sounds like hard times man, but make it an experience to learn from and don't let it stress you out.

Work on an "emergency" fund where you budget for a while until you can manage savings of three months of paychecks for these times.

Research bus routes and times. Look to see if any relatives could loan you some money.Sounds like you got some hard times ahead of you, but realize it can only get better in the future. Best of luck man.
No local jobs,,,what you dont have a McDonalds near you. or is that type of job (the type that pays money) not up to your standard?

Like someone else said cut the internet , phone , sell the stupid car, your guitars amps etc are you getting the idea , what Im saying is what your mum or dad would say, get your head out of your arse & do something about it, instead of bleeting uselessly here. It is up to you if you live or die & at what standard you decide to live at. SO start living
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Last edited by Dix_Fix at Jan 24, 2012,
Quote by dylanfromearth
^ F***ing this, maybe you should sell the computer you are currently sitting in front of

since 90% of job applications are online now and no managers want to talk to you unless you have filled out one of the application and this computer would bring me hardly any money i will keep it since it is serving a valuable purpose right now

Quote by Dix_Fix
No local jobs,,,what you dont have a McDonalds near you. or is that type of job (the type that pays money) not up to your standard?

Believe it or not but i have already applied there and they are not hiring
Last edited by brender at Jan 24, 2012,
You should look into becoming a "Fluffer" I'm almost 100% sure you could land a job in that field.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Sometimes, moving in with mom and dad for a little while is not a bad idea. It gives you good time to spend with the family as well.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by brender
since 90% of job applications are online now and no managers want to talk to you unless you have filled out one of the application and this computer would bring me hardly any money i will keep it since it is serving a valuable purpose right now

That just weeds out the 90% that they don't want working for them.

You have an email address, number, or address? Work on your cover letter, really put time and research into it. Make them want to talk to you.
I believe anything you say but you cant take NO for answer. Find what it is you wish to do & live there. hang around ask q's of the employees frequent the places they go , in short STORK the place you want & find some way to make yourself invaluable to them, Push yourself on them. I have had litrally 100's of jobs in my working life, & have never had a computer get me the job or the application FRONT UP TO THEM & MAKE THEM LISTEN. Hit up the boss in his carpark or at his house he will soon see you are KEEN be polite but insistant & most of all you must be DRIVEN
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by Dix_Fix
I believe anything you say but you cant take NO for answer. Find what it is you wish to do & live there. hang around ask q's of the employees frequent the places they go , in short STORK the place you want & find some way to make yourself invaluable to them, Push yourself on them. I have had litrally 100's of jobs in my working life, & have never had a computer get me the job or the application FRONT UP TO THEM & MAKE THEM LISTEN. Hit up the boss in his carpark or at his house he will soon see you are KEEN be polite but insistant & most of all you must be DRIVEN

oddly enough i find that to be great advice and advice that would most likely work.thanks
It works just it is you that has to work it. Try treating it like learning guitar, for me learning guitar , there is / was nothing I wouldnt do to get my skills up. Being driven is the key every waking moment you need to apply yourself to the problem at hand. It doesnt matter if it is a job or a girlfriend or learning guitar, whetever it is you want put this into practice & you will eventually get it. I am a person who has faced all the problems you have faced & had 100's of jobs, 3 wives(not all at the same time) I own my house & car I own all the guitars I used to dream of. Thats right I dont have a want for a new guitar cause I allready own all the ones I ever wanted. I have approx 20 but the numbers go up & down as I build them as well.

a pic which has been used here a few times of my Girls

Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Do you have any friends or family who would be willing to put you up? I know it's not something that anyone wants to do, but sometimes you just have to take a hit to your pride and let someone else help you. That's all I really know to say. Sorry man, hope everything works out :/