Link: http://arabia.msn.com/news/middleeast/afp/2012/january/12283974/gulf-states-pull-observers-out-syria.aspx

Quote by Article
"Gulf Cooperation Council states have decided to follow Saudi Arabia's decision to pull out its observers from the Arab League mission in Syria," the six GCC countries announced in a joint statement.

They said their decision came after "closely following developments in Syria and after they confirmed that the bloodshed and killings there continue (and after) the Syrian regime did not comply with implementing the Arab League decisions."

They also called on "members of the UN Security Council... to take all needed measures at the Security Council to press Syria to implement the Arab League decisions and the Arab initiative on Syria."

The Arab League, meanwhile, said it has requested a meeting with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon so it can present its proposals on resolving the Syria crisis and demand support from the UN Security Council.

I'm not sure what to think of this. Thoughts?
I think you should've stayed in UAE bro.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
The end result remains to be seen.

It's funny because Bashar is a qualified optometrist.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator

It's funny because Bashar is a qualified optometrist.

I shouldn't laugh at this, but

EDIT:
v And miss experiencing Zombie Bashar? Hell no dude.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 24, 2012,
If he gave out free eye check up vouchers, I'm sure all of this would blow over.

Either that or everyone could just go to the Winchester and wait for it to blow over.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I'm going to +1 the "why the **** did you move to Syria while this shit is going on?"

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I am still upset about this whole uprising fiasco. Really ruined my planned vacation to Damascus.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Uh, what? I just read they were sending a request to stay longer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Das_Skittles
I'm going to +1 the "why the **** did you move to Syria while this shit is going on?"

Just so we could finally get this out of the way, it wasn't by choice. I got kicked out for working as a prostitute.

Quote by Kensai
Uh, what? I just read they were sending a request to stay longer.

Source? Not saying I won't trust your word for it or anything (in fact I'd take a pit monkey's word over any news source from the middle east), I just want to read it.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Source? Not saying I won't trust your word for it or anything (in fact I'd take a pit monkey's word over any news source from the middle east), I just want to read it.

It's on a swedish (very reliable site). I just read a few seconds ago that syria agrees to letting the observers stay until feb 23rd. Don't see it on bbc or al jazeera though, maybe they're slow on updating.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Just so we could finally get this out of the way, it wasn't by choice. I got kicked out for working as a prostitute.

Oh. In that case....

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

EDIT:
v And miss experiencing Zombie Bashar? Hell no dude.

I wonder if Zombie Bashar is good at spotting potential victims...

Also, relevant: Clicky

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
@ Kensai, yeah I looked it up. Apparently my news source is like, 6 or 7 hours before they made the decision to keep them.

@ Dawginator, that link is awesome. He is 2 cm of fuzz away from a Hitler stache.

It was pretty funny seeing the army's reaction when the observers were at a protest. We were in the middle of the street, the army on both sides, and the observers in a building watching through the terrace (if they're not on the street, they do that usually). The army didn't do shit, they just stood there being "respectful for our rights".