I 've been looking at washburn as my second guitar and my main question is- how good are the licensed floyds in their guitars? I'd really like to have one, but it's not a must and i don't want to buy something that will go out of tune with first dive.
which washburn bridge? some seem to be rebranded schallers, but i'm guessing the cheaper ones aren't. EDIT: that might be on older models. they seem to have moved to original floyd roses on more expensive guitars. Though a bunch of the USA Custom shop ones claim to have floyd rose specials... o_O WTF?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jan 24, 2012,
The X40 one seems to fit both my budget & needs.

@no, the not-pro one. I can't find anything about it and the shop's site only mentions that it's "floyd rose type".
Last edited by kisiel35 at Jan 24, 2012,
x40 pro?

it's an older model. the pro had a schaller, i think./ not sutre about the non-pro version (don't think it did)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The problem you run into now is that all of the Floyds that FR technically makes are considered Original Floyd Rose trems, even the Korean made ones. I'm seeing several brands label the OEM and Specials as Original Floyd Rose, even though aren't actually the Original Floyd Rose model.
yep you need to be very careful with that
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?