Right, I'm joining this new tutoring company and they asked me if could think of a cool name for the company.

They (wel i guess 'we', now) want a name that is obviously about language, linguistics, tutoring but catchy. I suggested ultimate-languages and they're not too in to that idea :P

Something like "languages4you" but one that's not already taken by hundreds of other companies....

Any ideas?

Much appreciated.
Microogle.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Dickinguistics.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by KeepOnRotting
CunningLinguistics.

highlighted this for importance.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
We teach you language! DI DI MAO! For make of glorious fatherland!

A fitting title I think
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Dyslexia-R-Us
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
linguistics, tutoring and teatching language, education

Little

Language - tutoring and teatching linguistics, education.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
The TheDefrockedNun's Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too
Quote by creelers
The TheDefrockedNun's Centre for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

I like this!!!!!
So far thanks for the serious replies they were helpful. Also thanks for the other replies for providing lols :P