i have a yamaha pacifica im currently modding and it came w/out a tremolo bar, im not sure which ones would fit, as i can buy them in 5mm and 6mm but i dont know the size, and cannot measure it

does anyone know the size of thread? or what brand and type of tremolos would fit?

thanks
just the arm?

can you measure the diameter of the hole the arm slots into? that might tell you something (or it might not, i'm terrible at this kind of stuff)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
cant measure the hole thats the problem, 1mm is such a small measurement i could measure it wrong and get the wrong thing. i have to order parts online and they take 2 weeks for shipping,
k

try emailing yamaha?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
good idea but its an urgent thing and you know what customer service is like these days
do a google/forum search in case other people have been talking about it?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
already have man there was another person posted the same thing here but no one replied, and been on google for what seems like hours, had no luck :/
do it the old fashion way, call the Yamaha Customer Service and ask them.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i will tomorrow morning, its 10pm here doubt they will be open haha if all fails its a trip on the bus with my beloved to the guitar store!