Good day! It's my first time to join the forums and im not sure if this is the right thread to post in.

I just want to ask, where can you buy good guitar pickups here in Philippines, I came back from the United Arab Emirates and as of present, the only shop I know here that sells Seymour Duncan Pickups is Audiophile. They all have that basic '59 model SH-1 and TB59. The model is fine, but I'm looking for a more versatile pickup, lets say Livewire™ Dave Mustaine Model LW-Must, or Blackouts AHB-3 Mick Thomson EMTY. Im also looking for a shop that sells EMG pickups. I can't find one! Grrrr!

Can anyone here point out a shop that sells those pickups?

My friend says that there are some shops in the Cubao Area, but he forgot the exact location.

Thanks! Your comments will be greatly appreciated!

But Wait! Im currently using a Dean Vendetta 1.0 and an ESP-LTD MH-417 (with the broken pickups) T_T
Bare Knuckle Pickups sell direct from there factory in the UK (they ship world wide)

Email Dimarzio and ask them what dealer they have in your country.

Any authorized Seymour Dumcan dealer should beable to get any SD pickup even if they don't stock it, they just have to order it for you.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Bare Knuckle Pickups sell direct from there factory in the UK (they ship world wide)

Email Dimarzio and ask them what dealer they have in your country.

Any authorized Seymour Dumcan dealer should beable to get any SD pickup even if they don't stock it, they just have to order it for you.

DiMarzio like Seymour Duncan ship out world wide.

Phone to see which dealer in your country sells Rio Grande.
Quote by rakista88
Good day! It's my first time to join the forums and im not sure if this is the right thread to post in.

I just want to ask, where can you buy good guitar pickups here in Philippines, I came back from the United Arab Emirates and as of present, the only shop I know here that sells Seymour Duncan Pickups is Audiophile. They all have that basic '59 model SH-1 and TB59. The model is fine, but I'm looking for a more versatile pickup, lets say Livewire™ Dave Mustaine Model LW-Must, or Blackouts AHB-3 Mick Thomson EMTY. Im also looking for a shop that sells EMG pickups. I can't find one! Grrrr!

Can anyone here point out a shop that sells those pickups?

My friend says that there are some shops in the Cubao Area, but he forgot the exact location.

Thanks! Your comments will be greatly appreciated!

But Wait! Im currently using a Dean Vendetta 1.0 and an ESP-LTD MH-417 (with the broken pickups) T_T

Ask Pinoy friends or relatives in the US to send them to you. I sent guitar parts to Greenhills, San Juan.
Thanks for all your replies! Do they really ship out worldwide? I'll go check then!

Robfreitag: Yes, we can use ebay here. But due to the scam that happened to my transaction before, I currently do not trust it anymore.