Page 1 of 2
Christ, that hurt my ears.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

better isn't the same as faster
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Yeah, probably is, though that guitar sounds a little out tune.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Yeah, not really. And I'm not really impressed by trained monkeys, which is all she really is.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hey thanks for the free publicity

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
She is way better than me

EDIT: At lead at least. Watched another video and I can take her at rhythm... for now.
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Jan 24, 2012,
Jesus, that tone is worse than Nate's.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 24, 2012,
lol at the guys that thinks her tone sucks or she's completely out of tune... totally missing the point
Meh, recorded that song when I was 14 in my first year of playing..

But seriously, that's not impressive for an 8 year old, it's insanely impressive for a girl though.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

But seriously, that's not impressive for an 8 year old, it's insanely impressive for a girl though.

inb4 femenists
I pride myself on my humility.
Youtube: land of cats, video games, sports, and guitar playing minorities.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Quote by ooominhooo
lol at the guys that thinks her tone sucks or she's completely out of tune... totally missing the point

No, no, we're not. If she's using so much gain then it can drown out the mistakes. Either way, that kind of music is dreadful anyway, I don't play it so obviously, she's faster than me. Not necessarily better.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ooominhooo

Technique has a fairly large effect on tone. There are a couple of Marshall amps in the background, I can't tell what model they are, but they're not MGs or anything like that. So if her tone is bad, it's because her technique is bad. Since her playing is messy, that supports that.

As far as being out of tune (having bad tone also comes into play here too), that means she probably doesn't have a good ear, and I'll bet she really has no clue what she's doing other than the physical side of playing it. Like I said, she's nothing more than a trained monkey. There are hundreds of young children on Youtube that play better than that. She's really not special.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dat tone.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
I don't want to watch because she is probably better than me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by moscaespañol
Jesus, that tone is worse than Nate's.

I hate you.

OT: I couldn't give two shits who's better than me.
you're a stone fox
Quote by theogonia777
Technique has a fairly large effect on tone. There are a couple of Marshall amps in the background, I can't tell what model they are, but they're not MGs or anything like that. So if her tone is bad, it's because her technique is bad. Since her playing is messy, that supports that.

As far as being out of tune (having bad tone also comes into play here too), that means she probably doesn't have a good ear, and I'll bet she really has no clue what she's doing other than the physical side of playing it. Like I said, she's nothing more than a trained monkey. There are hundreds of young children on Youtube that play better than that. She's really not special.

She's 8.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Oh lord, here we go.
Quote by Jackintehbox
She's 8.

Quote by theogonia777
she's nothing more than a trained monkey. There are hundreds of young children on Youtube that play better than that. She's really not special.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by sam b
I'm not gonna lie, you're wrong TS. She is not better than me.
This. Accept applied to me.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
She's a lot better than me.

I don't play guitar.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
You can tell the Pit's secretly jealous when they're giving shit to a kid.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
You can tell the Pit's secretly jealous when they're giving shit to a kid.
Nope. We're just saying that this kid is not, in fact, better than us. I still think it's sweet like hell that an 8-year old can do that.

But hey, I was 7 when I was playing Chopin on the piano.

I wish I hadn't stopped

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Nah

Quote by theogonia777

Sounds more like the intonation is off to me.

People always pick on minutia like tone and intonation on videos like this so they can feel better about their own playing and you know that's true. Really, you're going to complain about an 8-year-old's tone? How transparent.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 24, 2012,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Nope. We're just saying that this kid is not, in fact, better than us. I still think it's sweet like hell that an 8-year old can do that.

But hey, I was 7 when I was playing Chopin on the piano.

I wish I hadn't stopped

lolnah, you're just jelly.

Quote by Portuguese_boy

Christ, i'm sick of your pathetic "look at me, hey LOOK AT ME GUISE LOOK HOW OFFENSIVE IM BEING" cries for attention.

*ignored*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by StewieSwan
Sounds more like the intonation is off to me.

People always pick on minutia like tone and intonation on videos like this so they can feel better about their own playing and you know that's true. Really, you're going to complain about an 8-year-old's tone? How transparent.

lol Stewie has bad tone and intonation
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
lolnah, you're just jelly.
That I couldn't play that back then? Sure, why not. But music isn't a competition.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
That I couldn't play that back then? Sure, why not. But music isn't a competition.

Then why contest whether the kid is better than you or other users then? Why say "We're just saying that this kid is not, in fact, better than us." if it's not a competition?

Besides, Stratovarius has nothing on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Quote by Vornik
Page 1 of 2