Just wondering, for those of you who are in bands, where do you practice, and for those of you who aren't, where do you jam?

I'm asking partially in hopes of getting ideas for a new place... My band can't practice at our singer's anymore, the singer isn't allowed at my house due to my step-dad, and the drummer and guitarist live in an apartment. We tried renting from a place nearby, but they don't allow bands (I'm assuming because of the noise), so we're kinda out of ideas, short of finding somewhere else we can rent.

So, what do you do?
I'm not in a band, I *try* to practice in my dorm. but it's hard to get some peace when your roommates are always there bothering you lol.

I'd look around at more places to practice, I'm sure you'll find one for cheap. Or if you know who owns a house and won't mind you guys practicing there, that could be possible.
Have you considered renting out a storage unit? I heard that some band (possibly Disturbed?) used to rent one out and use it as a practice space.
We practice in the main room of a recording studio. A lot of places rent out their drum tracking room as a practice space for extra revenue.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I practice in my dorm and Im lucky enough to have access to percussion rooms on campus (practicing both guitar and percussion). I jam in the basement of one of the buildings with like 10 others. When im home I go to a buddies home studio to practice with the band.

I would say that making connections really helps. If i didnt make any connections, I would have no place to jam or either practice rooms.
Quote by MonsterMetalMus
Have you considered renting out a storage unit? I heard that some band (possibly Disturbed?) used to rent one out and use it as a practice space.
I contacted the only place I can think of, asking if their offices are heated (we would be leaving the drums there) and explained why, and their response was:

Sorry no bands allowed in the smaller offices or really anywhere at Banbury Place..

So, yeah.... I'm still looking, but I'm not having much luck.
Found semi-affordable storage units, but what are the chances of them having outlets?