Page 1 of 2
A lot of people where I live are getting sick with a small flu, I just got over mine, and now I'm seeing a bunch of people get it everywhere. It doesn't last long, only a day or so, but when was the last time any of you guys were sick, or how often do you get sick?

I rarely ever get sick, I was surprised I got it, I normally have an immune system far stronger than most of the people around me. So yeah, just curious how strong the Pits immune system is.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Right now.

Most likely 'cuz I only got like an hour of sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning, 'cuz I stayed up 'til like 4:30 (despite being totally exhausted) & then had to wake up at 6:00. The dreadful cold probably didn't help, either. Poor decisions all around.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jan 24, 2012,
When I saw this thread, Ts. But seriously, I am sick right now.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Can't remember, which is strange because normally by this time this year I'm normally sick every week or so
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Honestly, now. I'm coming down with a nuisance cold/stuffy nose thing. The last time I was sick was some time in early December... I had some weird sore throat that went away in about a week or so.
Oh man, it's had to have been almost two years now. I eat junk food all the time and I never exercise, but I also never get sick. #LikeABoss
Physically nauseous sick? Like...6/7 years ago?
I always seem to have a cold though. I don't remember the last time I didn't have a cough/sore throat/stuffy nose.
1/1 and a half years ago, around there. Me and two of my mates went to one their mum's friend's 40th party, we got lots of free booze, some old guy had a blunt so we had a bit, got back to my mate's, fell asleep, woke up, threw up on his face, went back to sleep.
Work at 9am was not fun. Plus my puke burnt a hole in his favourite pillow.
That's life.

Oh, you mean ill?
God, years and years ago I reckon. I can't even remember. Probably when some lesbian bitch gave me a disease. Doctor said it was acute bronchitis. The bitch.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've had colds on and off since September, usually just a runny nose and tiredness. Maybe I'm just run down all the time. Probably...
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Like kinda feeling crummy, but it didn't really do much? Probably a couple months ago.

Actually sick where I missed school and stuff? Not for at least 4 years.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I get 2 colds a year, like clockwork

I can't recall ever having the flu

I had very, very severe pneumonia once.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Trowzaa
1/1 and a half years ago, around there. Me and two of my mates went to one their mum's friend's 40th party, we got lots of free booze, some old guy had a blunt so we had a bit, got back to my mate's, fell asleep, woke up, threw up on his face, went back to sleep.
Work at 9am was not fun. Plus my puke burnt a hole in his favourite pillow.
That's life.

Oh, you mean ill?
God, years and years ago I reckon. I can't even remember. Probably when some lesbian bitch gave me a disease. Doctor said it was acute bronchitis. The bitch.

Rough night?
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Rough night?

Probably All I know is that my puke was red/pink, I don't remember drinking anything that colour but I know is wasn't blood so not too fussed. I wish I'd taken a picture of it now, that's a story for the grandchildren.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Just getting over some sniffles I've had since Friday. This is the first time I've had a cold since... September? I usually never get sick though, and when I do they're usually just runny-nose colds.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I get sick almost bi-monthly. Headaches, diarrhea last Wednesday, more minor sicknesses.

For my diarrhea, I went to the grocery store to pick up some ginger ale and Pepto, and it was really awkward because I was the only person in the store and the cashier... with that look in her eyes... she knew...
I'm pretty sick right now. I'm so pissed because this is the worst time I could have gotten sick ALL YEAR. I have a clarinet audition at the University of Texas at Austin this saturday, and I'm losing a whole week of much needed practice, not to mention I'll probably still be sick during the audition, which is going to make it horrible.

Gah I still can't believe this crap. I can't reschedule it either, it's the last date they're doing it.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
I just realised I haven't been sick for like, over a year.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I don't get true blue sick, I get an ear infection 1-2 times a year and then I get sick for a week or so because of that.

Last time I can recall being sick for another reason was sometime in Jr high, other then that I'm drawing a blank.
If you count constipation.. last week. /embarrassed. But as much as it sucks I would consider it one.

But as far as like a virus goes I think it was August. Had some sort of flu, I think. Never actually went to the doctor. But I had it for about 6 days.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A guy next to me passed me his cold...well just the sore throat a few days ago. I actually only suffered for 1-2 hours with minor discomfort. My immune system is pretty good right now. I haven't been truly sick in more than a year.
Vomit-free since 2003.

But last legit flu I had must have been a couple years ago.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Was sick a couple days ago. It was f-ing awful. I was basically pissing out my ass and shitting out my mouth.
Quote by lushacrous
Like kinda feeling crummy, but it didn't really do much? Probably a couple months ago.

Actually sick where I missed school and stuff? Not for at least 4 years.

Yeah, I never get sick enough to where I can't go to school. It's always just a bunch of sinus crap and weak feeling and such.

I was cornered by sick people in one of my classes today and I was trippin out cause i'm trying my best to not get sick.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It's winter. Sick happens.

Also TS, Protoss > Terran
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
It's winter. Sick happens.

Also TS, Protoss > Terran

YOU make me sick.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Besides a cold. Roughly a few years ago. Or more.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I never get too sick, just sniffles here and there in the winter and maybe a week of feeling a little under the weather (not due to lack of sleep) around November/December.
It's been a couple years since I got sick enough to where I didn't want to move out of my bed. I think staying in like that when you are only mildly sick just makes it worse for you.
Quote by Tango616
YOU make me sick.

NO YOU
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last time i was majorly unwell was christmas. ****ing horrible, one of the worst i've ever been and it got quite serious.

Right now i don't feel great, probably wasn't the best decision to stay up all night last night since i've been recovering from something else recently too. This year it seems like basically everyone is ill tbh.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jan 25, 2012,
Two years ago I think
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I've had a sore throat and stuffy nose a few times in the past year, but I haven't been sick sick since I was maybe 12 and rarely before that too. I have an inhuman immune system. I once ate a couple four month old hotdogs and didn't so much as get queasy.

Quote by Tango616
YOU make me sick.

He's right
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Jan 25, 2012,
Page 1 of 2