Who uses Spotify?

It's this music streaming service that I pay £9 p/m for.

It's on Facebook and, when you play a song, it tells Facebook what you're playing, and you can use it on different devices too, like Tivo, mobile phones and stuff. I listen to the playlists I make on Spotify on my phone on my way to places.

Anyone else heard of/use Spotify?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 24, 2012,
Quote by treborillusion

It's on Facebook and, when you play a song, it tells Facebook what you're playing

You know you can disable that and your friends will like you again.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous

moscaespañol likes this

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I do use spotify, it's actually really awesome.

Quote by lushacrous

Word, I don't give a shit that Douchebag Titwrangler is listening to Billy Ray Cyrus' new album.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Canada doesn't have it

but I pay for Rdio, and I love it

:
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
This kind of thing's cool on msn, but that comes with msn and is free.
On facebook, though, I don't know. I see so many spotify status updates and it's bloody irritating. Cool concept, I guess, but I'm a bitter dick, so I don't like it.
I actually really like Spotify. Except for when I'm trying to use it for sleeping music, and that damn electronic music ad comes on that's 5 times louder than everything else. It is really nice to be able to listen to almost anything I want at any time. I have found some things that aren't there, but whatever, I'm getting it for free, so I can't complain.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
No, it's plain science, women are evil

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
I actually really like Spotify. Except for when I'm trying to use it for sleeping music, and that damn electronic music ad comes on that's 5 times louder than everything else. It is really nice to be able to listen to almost anything I want at any time. I have found some things that aren't there, but whatever, I'm getting it for free, so I can't complain.

Would add ons like Chrome's ad blocker work to cut those out?
I use Spotify a lot. I still have the free version, but when the prepaid cards comes out I'll definitely buy one, unless they are out already. I don't know.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

And, no - I don't think so.
I use it. I have the unlimited one. I did have the premium, but just didn't use it too much so I went back to unlimited.

It's a great service. However, I am currently in a very AC/DC mood... Spotify needs AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Oasis and dare I say, maybe even a LITTLE bit of Metallica.
Way less hassle to check out bands than youtube. Indeed worth the $15-ish sum I pay for the premium version. I liked the way the handled transition from unlimited to premium.
Last edited by GisleAune at Jan 25, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

No cause it's not browser based. It's actually a piece of software you have to download. I like it cause it lets me expand my music taste without having to pirate stuff.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
I have spotify aye, really awesome because I don't have music at work so I can use spotify instead. I prefer it to GS which I used to use, they never organised the music very well. Not sure how it is now.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I used it when it was free...

Although I'll probably start paying for it when I start work, if I am able to take a laptop out with me.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here