Poll Options
View poll results: Am I a lunatic?
Y
20 47%
N
3 7%
TS is awesome
5 12%
Yes, but not as much of a lunatic as Zoot.
15 35%
Voters: 43.
Zoot Someone on UG told me on MSN that they think I'm a raging lunatic. I don't believe this, so I decided I would leave it up to the Pit to decide.

Am I a lunatic?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
This thread sucks.

EDIT OH AND TS IS A KNOB

SUCK A DICK WHOOMIT

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 25, 2012,
Anybody that hates a basic household object like a table, in my books, is not all there.
Sorry man. Lunatic it is. I don't know about raging, though. Unless you flip tables. Then yes you are.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Anybody that hates a basic household object like a table, in my books, is not all there.
Sorry man. Lunatic it is. I don't know about raging, though. Unless you flip tables. Then yes you are.

Nah, in my last life I tended to flip tables. Especially if they were doing something with them in my fathers house that I didn't approve of. I'm a lot nicer to tables in this life.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
What's so bad about being a lunatic?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Crazy? No. Attention *****? Absolutely.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Nah, in my last life I tended to flip tables. Especially if they were doing something with them in my fathers house that I didn't approve of. I'm a lot nicer to tables in this life.

Oh god. Like tables snorting coke off each other? Yeah, I don't blame you then.
Quote by neidnarb11890
No, lunatics are more exciting.

You listen to hipster shit, so you know nothing about being exciting.
Quote by L2112Lif
The fact that you're basing your sanity on something Zoot says proves that yes, you are a lunatic.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
The fact that you're basing your sanity on something Zoot says proves that yes, you are a lunatic.

The fact that you're basing my sanity on me basing my sanity on something Zoot says proves that you're a lunatic!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The fact that you're basing my sanity on me basing my sanity on something Zoot says proves that you're a lunatic!
I have been bested.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I have been bested.

Yes, yes you were.

Quote by L2112Lif
Yes, but only because you aren't 13 and you're still using MSN. Do you use myspace too?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Yes, but only because you aren't 13 and you're still using MSN. Do you use myspace too?

Snap.
Quote by bradulator

MSN is the shit, young man.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Jon777
Go hang a salami! I'm a lasagna hog.
No, you're a hippopotamus
*eagle*

Quote by moscaespañol

That's not an eagle. It's obviously a raccoon.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
That's not an eagle. It's obviously a raccoon.

This is why you're a lunatic. And a knob. And why we can't have nice things.

Quote by moscaespañol
This is why you're a lunatic. And a knob. And why we can't have nice things.

You're the fucking lunatic that thought it was an eagle!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You're the fucking lunatic that thought it was an eagle!

YOU'RE THE FUCKING LUNATIC THAT THINKS YOUR SANITY IS DEPENDENT ON WHAT ZOOT, A SUFFERER OF MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, THINKS

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

As long as he has no hatred of refrigerators i have no quarrel with TS
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
Quote by moscaespañol
YOU'RE THE FUCKING LUNATIC THAT THINKS YOUR SANITY IS DEPENDENT ON WHAT ZOOT, A SUFFERER OF MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER, THINKS

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Thrashtastic15
No, you're just stupid.

You're from America's hat, so I don't want to hear anything from you.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by stealstrings
What is this I don't even....

Ahem..this is a discussion over whether or not IRISH_PUNK13 is a lunatic or not, and, if so, an attempt to discover if he is more or less of a lunatic than Zoot Allures....

I voted TS is awesome, but thats just me.

/Sarcasm-satire
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.