Page 1 of 2
Mine would have to be my 3 signed City and Colour records which I got on the 21st of January when he came to my town (Kelowna). He dated the day he signed them too.

Little Hell (Clear Red vinyl)
Bring Me Your Love (Black vinyl)
Sometimes (One disc is clear blue vinyl and the other is clear yellow)

(Invalid img)
I have this Soulive poster that's done in a Soviet Agitprop style. Since Soulive is one of my number one bands, and Soviet culture and history is my major, its precious to me, but I doubt its collectible.

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Last edited by kaptkegan at Jan 25, 2012,
-Poster signed by Mastodon
-Drum head signed by Lacuna Coil
-ticket signed by Dan Briggs (BTBAM)
-ticket signed by Awesome Andy (ETID)

EDIT: Also forgot these
-Ben Weinman's guitar pick
-Omar Rodriguez-Lopez's guitar pick
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Jan 25, 2012,
I would say the Tony Iommi guitar pick I got when I saw Black Sabbath a few years back. I would say the one that means the most to me would be a setlist from one of The Breeders shows I went to. I ended up meeting Kim Deal after the gig and she signed it. She's my all time favorite musician.
Randy Rhoads' pickled toe.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Hmm, I dunno. My step-dad has acquired many things for me over the past few years, including:

Beatles White Album w/ sleeve and original, in-tact poster;
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon w/ sleeve; (more cherished by me than valued in price)
George Harrison, signed, All Things Must Pass vinyl, framed.

There are some others. I can't recall them all currently.

*edit: I had a water bottle that Bill Murray threw offstage at the 2010 Crossroads fest, but I gave it to a baked chick that was in dire need of a drink, and I already had one. I wish I had kept it, though.

Who pays 150 bucks for awesome tickets and gets so stoned that they don't know wtf is going on? Yes, I do partially blame her.........
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Jan 25, 2012,
Picked this up at goodwill for $2

It is(/totally should be in my mind) collectible because

1. No one has ever heard of this band and they were pretty kickass as my research has shown
2. There's probably like less than 10 of these suckers in existence.
3. It is the coolest shirt you have ever seen in your life. Fact.

I have other stuff that's probably actually worth some money, but that's boring and I wanted to share this so deal with it
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I have sheet music handwritten and signed by Oscar Peterson (who everyone knows was a ****ing badass)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My stuff is all a ****ing joke.

Signed dragonforce shirts, cd, tix.
Aild powerless rise box set signed n limited to 100.
Signed michael angelo batio poster.
Signed tommy chong stuff.
Forgot that I have a guitar that was signed by Zakk Wylde. Bought it at a yard sale without noticing the back was signed. Met him when I was like 15 or so and got a cd signed by him. Compared the guitar and the cd and the signature is the same. Pretty neat I guess.
My 7 signed DBZ's. That's about all I have that could be considered collectible at all.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by kaosxrocker
My 7 signed DBZ's. That's about all I have that could be considered collectible at all.

Good! Now wish us back George Carlin.

Oh... You didn't mean drago... never mind.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

I thought the same thing at first
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Best I got is a signed CD booklet from JET
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
a pick given to me by the guitarist from job for a cowboy. I lost it. And it wasnt even their recording guitarist I think. And I dont even like job for a cowboy (but standing first row right in front of the stage , lost my earplugs, and crowd going nuts. . . i got into it). But that pick was cool and a memory of a good night !
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

...Or did i?

Nah, already did that. Zombie Carlin isn't quite as cool as it might sound....
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
I've got pictures with BTBAM
Deluxe bonus tracks edition of The Second Stage Turbine Blade, signed by Claudio Sanchez
Pack of Dean Markley Skullbusters signed by Jerry Only
Misfits 2009 Tour Poster signed by Jerry Only
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Signed Machine Head singles, signed gig tickets (The Wildhearts, Therapy?, Gutter Twins, John Otway, Wild Willy Barrett), signed Skindred discography (up to Shark Bites and Dog Fights).
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
theres a difference between my moms concert shit from being in fanclubs and mine.

i got nikki sixx's bass pick, i snagged it when he threw it, cat like reflexes ftw
i have an autographed version of bucketheads spinal clock
i have the btbam colours purple vinyl
i have the tremelo bar off jimi hendrix's strat he used in a 1967 live performance
just kidding, but that would have been an auto win for this thread
thats about it...
Signed A7X Almost Easy vinyl. A stick from Rob of Enter Shikari from their gig where they recorded the video to Mothership. And, ashamedly, 2 signed vinyls from Elliot Minor (Parrallel Worlds re-release and Time After Time). That's about it.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I've got some toilet roll that John Lennon wiped his arse on. /thread
Sing me to sleep.
Quote by Jon777
I have an album signed by every member of Becoming the Archetype (won it in a contest ). That's about it, though.

I'm jelly.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Great Barrier Grief by Oh Mercy on vinyl, signed by Alexander Gow, one of my favourite musicians. Probably isn't worth that much, but I ****ing love it.
A signed Skindred CD (Union Black) and A signed Opeth CD (The bands 20th Anniversary re-release of Blackwater Park)

And a T-shirt signed by a band called Voodoo Six

Oh and a Five Finger Death Punch drum stick
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Vinyls of Dream Theaters newest album.
3cd set of the same album
Litho print of the album.

I got the box. I'm not a big collector.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
had an original Beatles White Album but it got smashed as a piece of iconoclastic performance art
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Just autographs;

Joe Satriani
Scott Henderson
George Lynch, one of his picks too
Michael Schenker
Vinnie Moore
Andy Timmons
Vivian Campbell
all the members of King's X
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
An original release copy of Demonica by Behemoth. Only 10,000 were released. They just re-released it, but I've got the original A5 size copy, the new ones are standard CD box size. If I ever meet Nergal I'll get him to sign it.

Also an over-sized Motorhead pick signed by Phil Campbell.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I have my press pass signed by all the members of Daughtry. They had such a beautiful collection of Gibsons and PRS's. You can see more of the concert photos I took at http://ddphotography.org in the music gallery. I know, I know, their probably not too popular on here, but I like them.

Chris Daughtry and I by David Delisio Photography, on Flickr

Daughtry by David Delisio Photography, on Flickr

Josh Steely's Guitars by David Delisio Photography, on Flickr

Brian Craddock's Guitars by David Delisio Photography, on Flickr
Last edited by david1707 at Jan 25, 2012,
Page 1 of 2