Manny Pacquiao
28 74%
Floyd Mayweather Jr
4 11%
Draw
6 16%
Voters: 38.
Apparently its happening in November in the United Arab Emirates
Looks like Mayweather is finally gonna nut up. World Boxing Council (WBC) president Jose Sulaiman told fight news that Mayweather-Pacquiao will fight in November n Qatar, UAE. Now this doesn't seem confirmed to me anyone with more information please tell.
Who's gonna win?
For me it's Pac Man by UD
Classic boxer vs brawler fight, will be amazing if it's really happening, gotta go with my man pac.

Do you have a source for this information? I'm not finding anything about this.
Last edited by ninnipinni93 at Jan 25, 2012,
Be a hell of a match; I gotta give it to the dancer.

I was waiting for Vitali Klitschko vs Haye until that bastard retired, but this is almost as good.
IF it happens, I hope Manny wins. Floyd seems like a douche. I heard he wants more than Manny for the fight, which doesn't seem right.

My brother met Mayweather in Vegas, got his picture taken with him. He said he was a really cool guy, but I wasn't there, and I don't see it, so I still think he's a douche.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Just search there names in google. In the news section it will come up with the story
I hope Pacquiao.

I don't like mayweather, he seems mouthy, and I hate those kind of boxers.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
God, I hope it finally does happen.

It'd be tough to predict, Mayweather is a better tactical boxer and probably smarter but Pacquiao is damn quick and as he showed against Hatton he's got a lot of power (that fight was horrible to watch, like a man against a boy).
Probably wont happen, and Mayweather will win anyway. Pacman is getting old and slow compared to a few years ago.
Quote by Toadvine
IF it happens, I hope Manny wins. Floyd seems like a douche. I heard he wants more than Manny for the fight, which doesn't seem right.

My brother met Mayweather in Vegas, got his picture taken with him. He said he was a really cool guy, but I wasn't there, and I don't see it, so I still think he's a douche.

It's hard to find someone who's a bigger douche that him, but then again he probably tries to play the bad guy to sell fights and it works for him.
Pac should've lost to Marquez, but Vegas wouldn't like that

Floyd would kill Pac without his steroids
Pacman's deteriorating performance recently will lead to a loss to Mayweather - as much as I hate to say it.
I picked the first guy because his name sounds like Pinocchio.

/doesntknowathingaboutboxing
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JackalUK
Probably wont happen, and Mayweather will win anyway. Pacman is getting old and slow compared to a few years ago.

I agree, I think mayweather won't fight him until pacs is at the bottom of his game. He's so worried about getting a Loss on his record. He will never be great like sugar ray
Wow, and I thought Floyd Mayweather was too chicken for this.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I think Pacman is going to shock the world and win in an impressive fashion if this fight actually happens.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I hate Mayweather and he's a huge douchepussy so i really really want Pacman to make him bleed. A year ago i'd say Pac would win no problem, but now im not so sure...
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't know anything about boxing, I just know I don't like Mayweather.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Manny would have the people on his side and the crowd but i dont know if he has enough left for mayweather. If he cant keep Floyd from going into combos and im not saying just dodging/blocking them but actually interrupting Floyd's motions with well timed shots then he will get mauled.
Knowledge is power