What's up guys, this is Cory from the band A Distant Calm. We're a 5-piece progressive metal act from Mesa, Arizona. We've been playing shows around our local area for over a year now and just landed our first gig in San Diego playing Soma's mainstage!

We recorded our EP with Cory Spotts here in Arizona (Job For A Cowboy, Greeley Estates) and got it mixed by Chris "Zuess" Harris (Chimaira, Acacia Strain, Suicide Silence). Artwork was done by Danniel McBride, lead artist at Summerian.

Check it out and let us know what you guys think! We'll be posting in the gear forums too about our new Axe Fx rigs.

\m/
Dude! Cory, this is Kamran! I didn't know you posted on UG, haha.

People reading should give this band a shot, they're good at what they do.

Btw, dude, would you mind taking a listen to one of my band's new songs? It's in the sig, let me know what you think.
Quote by The Spoon
Dude! Cory, this is Kamran! I didn't know you posted on UG, haha.

People reading should give this band a shot, they're good at what they do.

I told him to post here, cause he was only posting at SS

Great band guys, everyone should take a listen and like them on Facebook. Cory and the guys are quickly becoming the best metal band to ever come out of AZ
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Haha, what's up man?! Just commented on the BandPage, nice to see a familiar face
You guys will do well, man. Surprised you haven't got more likes on your FB page as you've played with some sick bands!
Quote by MatrixClaw
I told him to post here, cause he was only posting at SS

Great band guys, everyone should take a listen and like them on Facebook. Cory and the guys are quickly becoming the best metal band to ever come out of AZ

Yeah for sure. They sound so massive live, it's a lot of fun to watch. It's nice to have a band in AZ get somewhere that isn't a ripoff of a bigger metalcore band.
This needs to be bumped
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com