Hey guys, the band just invested in a whole new rig and thought some of y'all would like to check it out!

We recently dumped our dual recs for an Axe Fx Ultra and Standard (soon trading in for another Ultra). We're using this setup to run 2 guitars, bass, and stage vocals straight through the venues PA. We're then using the Art SLA 2 and SVT-3 Pro as poweramps for our Mesa 4x12 recto cabs and svt cab for onstage monitoring. We achieve this by splitting the signal in the Axe so left outputs go direct with cab simulators on and right outputs go to poweramps with cab simulators off.

The Horizon passive DI Rack makes things easier as we don't have to go searching for 4 DI boxes when it's time to play live. We store 2 Line 6 G30s in the wireless drawer along with a Sennheiser and a Boss TU-2 for the Bass.

All patches and effects are controlled by a FCB1010 midi board.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by ACE IT UP at Jan 25, 2012,
God damn.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
What's the purpose of the DI unit? Can't it all go straight from the axe into the PA board? I'm confused.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
It CAN, but most venues want to run an unbalanced signal through a DI box first (Axe Fx has only one set of balanced outputs) so it goes to the board as a Balanced signal, most soundboards like that better. This also gives us the option of either plugging in an XLR cable OR quarter inch.

Just making things more simple on our end.
You can't see it, but there are balanced XLR outputs on the back of the DI rack.

Hey Cory, what brand rack case did you end up going for?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
That looks heavy.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Not something I would want to do, but it's pretty cool how you have everything in one rack ready to go. Thanks for sharing!
Epic rig and great music!
LTD Viper 1000 Deluxe
Simon & Patrick CW GT Vintageburst
Egnater Vengeance
ISP Technologies Theta (for sale)
ISP Technologies Vector (for sale)
Randall RG75DG2
Maxon OD808
Boss Super Shifter PS-5
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3
Hey Derek, I went with SeismicAudio. It's not a shockmount but should get us by for at least a while. \m/

Thing weighs A TON, thankfully we got casters to help.
Quote by ACE IT UP
Hey Derek, I went with SeismicAudio. It's not a shockmount but should get us by for at least a while. \m/

Thing weighs A TON, thankfully we got casters to help.

Haha, I can imagine.

I'll have to check into them. I need a little rack now, probably only 4 spaces. My rig should be super light though
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com