EDIT: Wait, is this a bot or..

Just grow you hair, then wet it and it'll look just like a mop like that
Last edited by sam b at Jan 25, 2012,
Quote by sam b
cool

EDIT: Wait, is this a bot or..

Not as far as I can tell.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
just print a picture and show her. (assuming its a girl) if she knows enough to be a hair dresser she should know how to get that effect. i would say mostly hairspray.
no i'm a pretty legit human. And call it what you want, that's the hair i'm aiming for or something similar
Quote by dmbb1239
just print a picture and show her. (assuming its a girl) if she knows enough to be a hair dresser she should know how to get that effect. i would say mostly hairspray.

This. This is all I do. I take a picture along of the style I want and as long as my hair is longer than in the photo, they should be able to do it and then give you advice on how to maintain it.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Just don't wash your hair anymore and become the biggest douche in the universe. That should get you this hair.

edit:typo
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Last edited by Lord Waltaa at Jan 25, 2012,
you should do your hair like the ancient aliens guy
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie
you should do your hair like the ancient aliens guy

lolwut.
yeah, i'll probably just take a photo, but the thing is my hair is shorter than that, like significantly shorter
You've already finished the first step, which is being a faggot, next step is to shower yourself in jizz.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Jan 25, 2012,
Quote by fretshredda
i never thought i'd get trolled on UG . You guys seriously need to let loose.

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by fretshredda
i never thought i'd get trolled on UG . You guys seriously need to let loose.

Never thought you'd get trolled on UG? Oh boy...
West Ham United
lol. i don't normally come to "the pit". I mostly post in the gear threads and the music threads where everyone seems to be decent.
Nah there's a lot of cool people here, just like everywhere else on the site. This type of thread is just one that is commonly ridiculed. If you posted this in The Hair Thread you definitely would not be trolled.

Although I still implore you not to get that hairstyle...
West Ham United
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Just don't wash your hair anymore and become the biggest douche in the universe. That should get you this hair.

edit:typo

If you don't wash your hair it will lay flat as it collects oil from your scalp. That hobo has spent his hard begged beer money on hair spray to do that.

You are sol until your hair grows out buddy.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
You've already finished the first step, which is being a faggot, next step is to shower yourself in jizz.

this thread is surprisingly hilarious
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Grow your hair out. Don't shower, ever... I mean it.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.