Okay, I am a student so try not to make the suggestions too boutique or whatever.

I need!

A small, nice sounding amp. No need for a large amp at this point, just something for my room and practice. Clean sounds are important.

A decent reverb pedal. Most important is the amount of ms of reverb available, I guess. I just want it to be half decent.

Suggestions?
yep
Quote by adambauman31
we need to know how much you are willing to spend and what kind of music you play.

This. Also, think about reverb being built in. There are a lot of small amps with that feature.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Well a small Peavey Vypyr should work for your needs. You can get them pretty cheap and sound amazing for the price.
Quote by adambauman31
we need to know how much you are willing to spend and what kind of music you play.

I'm flexible really. It'd be nice if reverb was built in, but on something like a vypr or a spider I doubt it'd be worthwhile.

In terms of type of music, it changes pretty much daily...so just something with good cleans. In terms of genres I guess Jazz, shoegaze, pyschedelic rock, blues, bla bla. Was considering a valvetronix as it's pretty cheap and sounds good from what I've heard.
yep
Valvetronix is good, blackstar is good, but it breaks up pretty quickly and is two channel so it's more of a marshall type sound. For cleans you might try a roland. If it were me I wouldn't go modeling. I could never get a good sound out of my fender that I honestly liked. It's too unnatural for me. Fender blues jr might suit you, as well as one of the Egnater amps. Just go try some stuff, see what you like. There's a lot of stuff out there for the bedroom guitarist.
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by kaneorsomething
Any thoughts on the Fender Mustang practice combos?

I had one for a while, the III. Maybe cause it's rated at 100 watts and I never needed to crank it, but I never got a tone I truly liked out of it. Plus, the distortion is distortion and there's no real way to control how much without changing to a different model. It also wasn't very pedal friendly. All in all, I wouldn't recommend it. If you're set on a modeller, try a pod. I've never used one but I hear great things about them.
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
I'm not so much set on modelling, but all the amps of this size seem to be as such. It'd be perfect if I could get a no frills clean amp with a load of reverb.
yep
Quote by kaneorsomething
I'm not so much set on modelling, but all the amps of this size seem to be as such. It'd be perfect if I could get a no frills clean amp with a load of reverb.

The thing with low wattage tube is that they're designed to breakup. It's why Blues players love them so much. If you want no frills clean then look at solid state. They have beautiful cleans with no breakup. The rolands are really popular among jazz players for that reason.
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by jjbarnes
The thing with low wattage tube is that they're designed to breakup. It's why Blues players love them so much. If you want no frills clean then look at solid state. They have beautiful cleans with no breakup. The rolands are really popular among jazz players for that reason.

Any recommendations for models? Also, will it be unsuitable for other genres as a result? I have distortion + fuzz in pedal form.
yep
check out the roland cube amps, or an ac15, or the blues jr that was mentioned
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Quote by kaneorsomething
Any recommendations for models? Also, will it be unsuitable for other genres as a result? I have distortion + fuzz in pedal form.

I don't have too much experience with Roland, the jazz chorus seems to be the standard with gigging jazz players. As for pedals and other genres, I'm not sure cause I don't have much experience with roland in particular, but I've never used a solid state that took pedals particularly well.
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Also, anyone have any thoughts on the Laney LX20R? Solid State, built in reverb, small. Reviews seem alright.
yep
Sorry for another bump but right now I'm thinking

Laney LX20R
Vox Pathfinder 15R

Can anyone comment? These will mostly be used for recording purposes at home for demos etc. Trying to spend as little as possible whilst getting something that will do the job.
yep
what about a Vox AC4?
Gear

-Schecter Tempest Custom
-Ibanez EW20WNE-NT
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Boss TU-3
-Boss NS-2
-ibanez PM7
Quote by Trecion
what about a Vox AC4?

A possibility. Getting up there in price in comparison + I'd have to buy separate reverb though.
yep
I practice with a vox vt20+ and Ive never had a problem with it, I love it! You can easily get any sound with a turn of a few knobs, I highly recommended it
Forever shouting 'IM THE DEVIL I CAN DO WHAT I WANT' at inappropriate times.