have YOU ever got chickenprox? i got it THREE days ago and the pain was so IMMENSE!if anone needs advice on them; DONT TOUCH THE CHICKENPROX; DONT WORRY; STAY CALM; the chickenprox will go away eventually!just use a tropical cream on it and it will easy up and go away, just stay in bed
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'm pretty sure I got it when I was like 2. Kind of surprised you're getting it now. You're just a tad late bud lol

I heard the older you are the more painful it is when you get it
Adbot? Without ads?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
You might have herpes. Have you been to a doctor? Where are these "pox" at?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by JDizzle787
no one commenting on the wrongful use of an "r"? it's chicken pox, not chicken prox. Can't even spell it right!

Hi!did you know chickenprox reds can spread to tongue; uvula; laryngopharynx; and can impede speech??
Quote by fret-less
You might have herpes. Have you been to a doctor? Where are these "pox" at?

Hi! i have not used a doctor for my selfdiagnostics
i do not need herpes, i have my own messenger
Quote by peter91!!
Hi!did you know chickenprox reds can spread to tongue; uvula; laryngopharynx; and can impede speech??

Can it impede spelling and thought processes, too?
This is like Dr. Oz on meth.
Quote by peter91!!
Hi! i have not used a doctor for my selfdiagnostics
i do not need herpes, i have my own messenger

I saw what you did there.
Saints walk the earth
They don't patrol the skies
They're the people right behind you
Riding tandem through the night
It's the comfort that's discovered
Through two sets of eyes
It's the hand that stills the other
That shakes like candlelight
Quote by peter91!!

they can also spread internally and essentially make their way into the brain stem. Which would then cause meningitis. Meningitis itself can be cured but unfortunately the viral spores on the brain stem and extremely hard to remove and often require surgery. So basically if you're older, the virus is like 10x more potent and if left alone can go latch itself onto your brainstem. Then you get a wicked case of meningitis. Then you get treatment for it. Only for it to come back shortly after, and it'll just keep coming back.

So basically you better hope it passes quick, or you're in for one hell of a long painful ride. Or it could just result in death.
Quote by metalblaster
how old are you man

I think he's either 21 or 91 judging by his username.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
I think he's either 21 or 91 judging by his username.

well that's pretty much the worst time to get it.

I'm surprised noone has called me out on my bullshit about that whole chickenpox causing certain death comment.