Page 1 of 2
If you can play the chart songs, yes.
Not saying that's a bad thing either.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah, but they couldn't give two shits about technical ability. If you know songs they know, then they're impressed.
Only if you can play songs they like and you sing along with it and in general are just a nice guy to them. You know, sitting in a gang drinking a few beer having a few laughs and playing a song or two both you and them actually like. Just like anyone would like it...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
YEEES

It is unbelievable. I just play some old classics and some new hits and everyone treats me like the second coming of God, especially the ladies.

Love it
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Nope, it's just a conspiracy by the government so that they can sell their guitars.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
I don't really think so, but if you can sing well and play guitar well yes. My singer can bed chicks so easy by singing and playing. He is an amazing singer and okay guitar player. I attribute his success to the singing more so. I can play guitar but can't sing for dick

In conclusiom: Singing is more important to girls.
it will further impress them if they already like you, but if your grounds for playing guitar is that girls will like you because of it then like you for your personality; then my advice is for you to practice with your right hand more
Just learn to play and sing a few John Mayer songs. That's all you need.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
If you can play good they are impressed by your dedication to doing something you like. Plus music makes people feel good, especially when they hear songs they like, so that's a plus.
It works sometimes, but who wants to play just to score chicks?

Nobody is in it for the music!?!?!
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Playing some flamenco intrigues women enough that they'll be more inclined to talk to you. Then you just gotta know what to say. If you do that right, they won't even care that you ejaculate prematurely in their hair.
I'm a girl and I think it's totally right. If a guy plays something you know, awesome, but it doesn't have to be chart toppers. And I agree with the guy that mentioned singing. That really really gets chicks.
From my experience this is the low down.

If you're chatting up a girl and she's into you in the first place and you say you play guitar, they get even more into you.

If they were never into you in the first place, saying you play guitar won't make a difference.

Singing helps too.
Girls used to be impressed by guys who play guitar in the 70s, 80s, and 90,s. These days MOST girls would be more impressed if you wear a backwards hat with your pants at your knees and act like a ****in wigger. Its pathetic. Lucky for me I dont give a shit, I love playing guitar. Also on that note, I have bagged a couple women playing cheesy old school acoustic songs by oasis, goo goo dolls, collective soul, etc... oh yeah, play slide by goo goo dolls next time your playing at a party in front of a group of girls, is a real panty dropper lol..
Mesa Boogie Dual Rec Roadster
Marshall 1960 4x12
Jackson DK2M Pro
Yamaha RGX121D
ESP LTD 5 String Bass

Recording Software:
Pod Farm
Reaper
Superior Drummer 2.0
It all depends on the girl because my ex didnt give a crap that i played guitar(but she was a b**ch) and my girlfriend now loves that i play guitar and she thinks its sexy
GEAR:

Gibson 1980 Les Paul Firebrand
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Ibanez RG-160b
Sx Furrian
Ibanez RG-7321
Jet City JCA20H + Bugera 212V-BK
Quote by FireHawk
I don't really think so, but if you can sing well and play guitar well yes. My singer can bed chicks so easy by singing and playing. He is an amazing singer and okay guitar player. I attribute his success to the singing more so. I can play guitar but can't sing for dick

In conclusiom: Singing is more important to girls.

Try singing for pussy instead.

OT: I'm a pretty decent singer but I prefer playing guitar for my own sake.

But the ladies do love it. Maybe Gmajor just resonates with their ovaries or something
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Girls are impressed by guys with confidence and skills

if youre confident and skilled enough to sing and play guitar half decently in front of a girl, they'll probably like that.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Yeah, but they couldn't give two shits about technical ability.

This needs to be emphasized.
Last edited by Dregen at Jan 25, 2012,
1- Learn to play some chords and maintain rhythm
2- Learn "Moves like Jagger"
3- Profit

Works like a charm all the time lol, just be sure to pull out messhugah or sometime that will throw them out of balance right after maroon 5 so they know exactly what they are getting into heheheh.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
The fact I play guitar was a massive turn on for my ex, and it applies to a lot of other girls I know.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by Demon Wolf
YEEES

It is unbelievable. I just play some old classics and some new hits and everyone treats me like the second coming of God, especially the ladies.

Love it

Nothing to do with being a sexy Swede?

Damn, I should stop telling people I'm Swedish then
Let me rephrase, girls dont like guitar, WOMEN do
Marshall 1960 4x12
Jackson DK2M Pro
Yamaha RGX121D
ESP LTD 5 String Bass

Recording Software:
Pod Farm
Reaper
Superior Drummer 2.0
Quote by SG_dave

you jelly?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SG_dave

Well there is that too...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Thrashtastic15
It only works on incredibly dumb, shallow, and young girls.

This.
My wife hates the fact that I play. She says Guitar is for druggies and bums.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Almost all the people I hang out with are musicians. They think it's cool but almost every girl I know can play at least one instrument as well or better than I play guitar.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Briyan_15

And you married her!?!? lol jk.
Marshall 1960 4x12
Jackson DK2M Pro
Yamaha RGX121D
ESP LTD 5 String Bass

Recording Software:
Pod Farm
Reaper
Superior Drummer 2.0
Quote by Briyan_15
Play her some Top 40 hits from a few centuries back. Mozart, Handel, Bach, Vivaldi... They were drugged up bums.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Page 1 of 2