Ok, NGD for me YAY! It's a Mayones Legend HSS

This is my first guitar with single coil pickups in it. I really needed that for the more clean songs and bluesy stuff. Very nice built guitar (compare it to ESP quality, it's absolutely on par, maybe even slightly better).
It has a very comfortable neck AND body. The back of the guitar just hugs you thanks to it's weird shape and cutaways. For the rest it's a pretty standard guitar: JB in the bridge, SSL1 in the middle and neck, alder body, set in maple neck, RW fretboard, nothing very fancy there. The tremolo is very solid and takes the piss with OFR's. Floating bridge, no locking nut, stays in tune like an OFR, but handles doublestops ALOT better.
So all in all, it's a pretty sollid guitar, very versatile, very basic. I'll enjoy that axe, that's for sure.
Video of the guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nc6w3e4BDs
Pics:

This is not all,

I also wanted to take this absolutely stunning beauty with me...:

...but I didn't
Thing is: the neck is absolutely not my cup of tea. It's a very plump D profile. Extremely flat at the back, but at the sides it's very bulcky and it felt really uncomfortable in my hands. There are other S7's coming this year with different neck profiles. I hope there will be hardtails amongst them that are just as beautifull as this one though. I really like the looks of this sweet instrument. And the sound it makes and the harmonics ^^
So you may expect a second NGD this year :p
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Jan 25, 2012,
gorgeous mayones! id love to get my hands on a setius someday but i doubt it will ever happen. nice S7 too, i hope you end up getting one!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

That is a very striking guitar...HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm going to sound like a woman talking about a new car here but... I absolutely LOVE the colour
Quote by whoomit
I'm going to sound like a woman talking about a new car here but... I absolutely LOVE the colour

Haha, that made me giggle like a woman
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Tasty shit man.

Personally the S7s are cool, but the Headstock....

I really.need.to try a Mayones

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Tasty shit man.

Personally the S7s are cool, but the Headstock....

I really.need.to try a Mayones

Sell your JP6
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Gorgeous! What the neck feels like? Anything like ESP thin-U? If it is then im so gonna get myself one of these goodness.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Thats a sexy looking guitar. My favorite color too. HNGD!!
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Congratulations and HNGD! That's a beaut!
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Well that certainly is an odd shape. Out of curiosity, how often do you use the middle pickup? Looks great though, HNGD!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
I'm not familiar with Mayones at all, but after seeing your pix, I have to ask the vulgar question- how much does something like that run? (I need to know so I can adjust my GAS list budget accordingly.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

@ Nico the great: This is my first middle pickup guitar. So up till now: never
Quote by dannyalcatraz
I'm not familiar with Mayones at all, but after seeing your pix, I have to ask the vulgar question- how much does something like that run? (I need to know so I can adjust my GAS list budget accordingly.)

Set me back 1800 EUR
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Not bad at all!

Shiiiiiiiiit!

I'm not going to write anymore, so you can stop reading and play that thing. HNGD!
Where's Waldo?
1st one has an awesome finish but a hideous body shape, second one is awesome all around. HNGD!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Ippon
Congrats! The SCs bring the VH4 to a new level of awesomeness, yea? So different from the HBs.

Yeah, it's a totally different amp with SC's. more transparent, less compressed (not that a VH4 is a compressed amp, not at all, but the compression is alot less with the SC's.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by Acϵ♠
1st one has an awesome finish but a hideous body shape, second one is awesome all around. HNGD!

What is so hidious about the body shape? I like it. It's for once not an LP, strat, V or tele shape.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
What is so hidious about the body shape? I like it. It's for once not an LP, strat, V or tele shape.

I dunno, it's... kinda tele-ish. Freakin' pretty guitar though. HNGD.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i like the shape too

like if parker did a tele, nearly
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Allright! I own a picasso!! woohoo!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by thehikingdude
Looks great! The binding really sets it apart. Congrats and Happy NGD!!!

Yup, 3ply binding on body, but also on neck, headstock AND pickguard
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl