Very well done! The timing is pefect, which is for me the most important when playing a song. Very cool tone on the lead guitar. The bass is at a perfect volume to i think =)
Thanks for the crit!

I like what you've done with the intro, that was a nice change. For some reason I feel like the mix is a little weak, I'm not sure what it might be though, I'm not a great mixer. Nice blast beat, are these real drums here? Love the tone, well played as well. You nailed them harmonies and every lead. Great fkn job!
Quote by touke
Thanks for the crit!

I like what you've done with the intro, that was a nice change. For some reason I feel like the mix is a little weak, I'm not sure what it might be though, I'm not a great mixer. Nice blast beat, are these real drums here? Love the tone, well played as well. You nailed them harmonies and every lead. Great fkn job!

Thanks for the crit, glad you liked it
I programmed the drums in MIDI, and sent them through Steven Slate Drums. Who needs a real drummer anyway
Quote by MetalCommand
Thanks for the crit, glad you liked it
I programmed the drums in MIDI, and sent them through Steven Slate Drums. Who needs a real drummer anyway

They sound very realistic!
I can hear the bass. And that is good thing, absolutely. But as I don't like Maiden like at all, I can't say much about this. Yeah, you played well and your tones were nice. I kinda liked it, but it was somehow still not meant for me. but keep playing, you're good.
Hey man, this is what I call a good cover. More respect from me for not doing only the guitar parts, but recording other instruments as well. As for the playing - I don't see any mistakes, your tone is great for this song and I can hear all of the instruments clearly, so I suppose this means that the mixint thing is also on a very good level. Keep going!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA6r705ArPY&lc=SLV7GGCNcNvsl76lc9OHyWaf2IKr5n-Y-Fz7GIte3g8&feature=inbox
sounds good man i think the drums punch through a little bit TOO much in the mix but that's just me 4/5
Sounds pretty good! It's played great overall, all very accurate sounding and well played. The lead sounds pretty good and I like the drums. Overall pretty awesome!
Great cover man! I was really digging the tone, put a unique spin on it. The playing was great too.
I don't listen to Maiden I'm sorry to say so I don't even know that song!
The playing and production are both really good IMO though.
Drums sound fantastic - I have the Steven Slate stuff but never installed it as I'm happy with superior drummer at the moment.
Great job dude.

I've subbed ya - hit me back!
First of all, thanks for the crit on my cover. I really appreciate it!

Man, this cover totally blew me away. It sounds really, really good. As some guy above said, the bass IS at perfect volume, so good job on that. Solid playing, and I love the tone of the lead Guitar and the Bass. It was really good man!
Thanks for the crit man!

Awesome cover, guitar tones sound really sweet, especially the solo-guitars, wish I could get such good solo-tones! What annoys me a bit though is the bass is very present, I'd say its a bit to high, actually. I'd try to lower the bass, increase the guitars as well as drums a tad bit, the drums seem a bit distant in the mix, but they sound very good quality-wise. All in all a great cover, sounds flawless!
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Hi Metal-
First thing I notice is fantastic job with the tones. Drums sound good too, what method did you use to record? You can let me know when you c4c me.. All the guitar playing is tight, and everything sits well in the mix. Honestly I don't say this much but I don't really have any constructive criticism for you! Keep up the good work and like I said, let me know how you guys recorded. It sounds good.

C4C:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1517112