Page 1 of 2
This isn't for serious discussion AT all, as it wouldn't get taken seriously, so keep that in your own threads . Basically, this is one of those threads where the above user posts a question, and you try to post what you reckon would be the best answer (try your absolute best) and of course, post your own question. Of course, it would only require that one answer, as some questions do on Y!A (this also makes it so we can play it the usual way). Let's begin

My car won't stop honking no matter what I do?????????????
This will start a RIOT! in me
C4.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by BurningStarlV
Who do I call for an erection lasting more than 4 hours?

A tramp.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by BurningStarlV

0845 300 8090
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What is the average nuitritional value of human poo?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
GUYS I had sex with a girl and now my stomach hurts. Does that mean she made me pregnant? Please tell me, I need to know. Can stuff like that go back into you??

Yahoo answers is a great form of entertainment.
That yahoo answers image is excellent

When will I get my period? My sister got hers and I'm wondering when I will get mine. I'm a boy, so maybe it will take longer?

Additional info:
I'm 20, if that helps?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I live in georegia but i dont see rusia no where not even sound but they says theres tanks should i be worrie?

i herd on the news that rusia has invaded but i dont see them no where wats going on
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.

i remember finding that one live not that pic though

EDIT: i should really post as soon as i press reply and not start cooking dinner. arse.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Jan 25, 2012,
this thread is gonna be awesome.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I have a carrot stuck in my butt!!!?

Ok....i'm 14 years old and at this age everyone is like bicurious. So i stuck a baby carrot in my butt and it felt really good but i stuck it in too deep and my butthole closed. I tried sticking my fingers in there to take it out but when i touched the carrot, it went further back. Should I go to the ER or doctor or something? Or should I wait until I have to poop?
Quote by LRCGUITAR
I have a carrot stuck in my butt!!!?

Ok....i'm 14 years old and at this age everyone is like bicurious. So i stuck a baby carrot in my butt and it felt really good but i stuck it in too deep and my butthole closed. I tried sticking my fingers in there to take it out but when i touched the carrot, it went further back. Should I go to the ER or doctor or something? Or should I wait until I have to poop?

No. What eats carrots? Rabbits do. Stick a paper towel roll in your ass to make a tunnel into your anal sphincter. Get a rabbit (preferably a small, floppy eared one) and try to get it in to fish it out. You may want to attract it with a lighter. If that doesn't work, you could die of dysentery so you'd probably want to try this.
How come God makes my butt all tingely?
The priest tells me to close my eyes and pray then says I will feel the power of the almighty?
RAW POWER
Quote by Cejis33
How come God makes my butt all tingely?
The priest tells me to close my eyes and pray then says I will feel the power of the almighty?

That's concentrated coming out of your backside. And going into it. And coming out of it. It fights its way out like that.
Oh, and if it hurts to sit for a few days, it's because laziness is a sin, so stand and be a man.
are there more world? Is the universe all a big paradox in which to scientifically articulate and accumulative lettuce for mind research but not really?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by BurningStarlV

Ghostbusters.
Sorry to bump, but...

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Sorry to bump, but...

hot.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
If I have unprotected sex with a pregnant girl, do I risk impregnating the baby since it's already there??
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
If I have unprotected sex with a pregnant girl, do I risk impregnating the baby since it's already there??

the baby gets pregnant, which can lead to a nasty infinite loop if you two keep boning.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Also, is sterility hereditary? Like, can I transmit sterility to my child?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Banjocal
Sorry to bump, but...

(Invalid img)

oh my god that's horribrilliant
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -

That is all.
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.
Page 1 of 2