I'm not sure how wised up the pit is on Headphones/Earphones, but mine are on the way out, with the usual Left side failing issue.

I wanted to know what Earphones (In-Ear) the pit would recommend for roughly £30 or less. My current ones cost me £25 and are some of the best I've used, but there's always going to be something better that I might not have come across.

I'm looking for sound quality over anything, but durability would be the next consideration.
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Did you hear the one about the boy with the short atten
i've got some Skullcandy ones. as far as i know they're pretty cheap, and i stepped on one of the earbuds once and kinda broke the plastic bit, but the sound still works fine.
Seinheissers no doubt, I bought a pair for around £11 more than two years ago and they are still going strong. Good balanced sound too.
Quote by kaptink
Seinheissers no doubt, I bought a pair for around £11 more than two years ago and they are still going strong. Good balanced sound too.

Yeh definately, the cx300ii seinheissers are going for around £20 if you shop around and the cx400ii for around £30, I don't know anything better for the price and they're noise cancelling.

And don't go for skull candy, the're just a brand, the quality is awful.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
why u laff?

this
Quote by ProgFripp74
Yeh definately, the cx300ii seinheissers are going for around £20 if you shop around and the cx400ii for around £30, I don't know anything better for the price and they're noise cancelling.

And don't go for skull candy, the're just a brand, the quality is awful.

Sennheiser love <3
Quote by RPGoof
this

are they really that bad? i hardly ever listen to music with earphones and i'm not shelling out the money for some pricey ones.
A bigass pair of Sony's.
A bit pricey, but the sound quality is incredible and they last much longer than a lot of big name brands (especially skullcandys).

I know theyre probably out of the price range you asked for, but they won't have to be replaced anytime soon.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Jan 25, 2012,
dre beats.......
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by jakesmellspoo
are they really that bad? i hardly ever listen to music with earphones and i'm not shelling out the money for some pricey ones.

They're not trash, they're still headphones. I used to buy Ink'd Skullcandy buds every 6 months (they broke pretty quickly) just because they were available, but Skullcandy is generally considered to be one of the brands that makes money off it's name, while other brands like Sennheiser make money off their performance.

Quote by RetroGunslinger
dre beats.......

Leave this thread
i second, probably around 4th now, sennheiser. i bought a par for £27 last summer and they were some of the best earphones i ever owned. i dont tend to shell out on ones for casual listening as i have a habit of breaking everything in the ever. i say owned because my girlfriends cat had a nibble.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by whoomit
Get some bluetooth ones so you can still use them whilst mowing the lawn.

I have a pair of Sony Ericsson bluetooth ones, they're honestly pretty pointless if you've got your music player on you anyway. They work well though, I got them on Amazon for £29.

I got these off Amazon as they have randomly slashed them down from £269 to £109, they do this every now and again and then raise the price again. They come with 2 year manufacturer's warranty afaik.

My last ones were the super fi pros (£150 rrp when I got it) and they lasted about 2 years before the left earpiece gave out, though I went through about 3 replaceable cables, and I'm sure I could get a replacement ear piece for a reasonable amount off ebay if amazon didn't do a price cut on the better version.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
After reading some reviews of the CX300II, I'm not convinced. They seem to have a major issue with durability, lasting just over half a year. Also, a few people seem to have mentioned the bass overpowering the treble.

I don't want another repeat of the Muse earphones I bought. Expected them to be great, seemed well made and had some good comments about them. But they were crap. There were barely any mids, let alone treble.

I hate bass driven earphones. I like to hear the pure clarity of guitars and vocals, with the bass' undertones tingling my ear canals, not blowing them up.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
A bigass pair of Sony's.
A bit pricey, but the sound quality is incredible and they last much longer than a lot of big name brands (especially skullcandys).

I know theyre probably out of the price range you asked for, but they won't have to be replaced anytime soon.

What do you mean by 'Bigass'? If you mean Headphones (as in, the big ones what goes over your ears) then I already have some
Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you testicles.

Quote by Fullmetalzawa
???
Beats are better than Skullcandy, even though they're both shit.

Beats aren't shit. They're just sold at about 50 times more than they're worth. If you buy beats, you've just spent about £200 on a logo...

and a crap logo at that.

Last edited by TheKraken at Jan 25, 2012,
SoundMagic PL series in-ears, I've got the PL-21 and PL-30 and both are great for the price compared to other headphones, and I'm strictly talking audio quality. Could do with being a bit brighter, but for cheapish >£30 headphones, you can't go wrong with them.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Niiko
SoundMagic PL series in-ears, I've got the PL-21 and PL-30 and both are great for the price compared to other headphones, and I'm strictly talking audio quality. Could do with being a bit brighter, but for cheapish >£30 headphones, you can't go wrong with them.

The PL-21s sound like a dream on paper. How do they compare with the PL-30s?

Quote by TheKraken
The PL-21s sound like a dream on paper. How do they compare with the PL-30s?

PL-30's are little bass heavy, slightly wider sound stage but definitely a little brighter than the PL-21's. Having said that, I'd probably choose the 21 over the 30 because I like the punch it gives in the low end (Especially kick drums, good lord it can translate a kick drum well!)
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.