Peavey XXL, Spider III HD 75 or the 150, B-52 LG100 or LS100, Crate GX1200 or 900 or GT3500.

Want to get as close to a Djent sound as possible before pedals, so any help would be awesome.

Looking to get a Volumes/For The Fallen Dreams/Structures type sound.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
not the line 6 anyway. probably the peavey. crate mostly suck and ive never tried a b-52.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
You might get some version of the Line 6 POD. Animals as Leaders used a POD 500 on their first album. Not gonna lie, I think the tone on that album sucks, but you can probably get a decent djent tone out of it without dishing out $3000 for an Axe-FX.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Sputnik1

Well, dick, seeing as I gave options, I don't need a budget, gave a style, doesn't matter if it's new or used because I AM THE ONE BUYING and therefore know the cost so obviously they are around the same price, don't need city because it doesn't matter WHATSOEVER.

Before running you're mouth and linking to threads to make me seem like a "noob" maybe you should think it through.

I am using it for medium sized gigs and practice with a full band.
Using an ESP 360 and saving up to get the Ibanez S420.

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
God damn, sir. No one is gonna wanna help you if that is your reaction.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Quote by GibsonMan321
You might get some version of the Line 6 POD. Animals as Leaders used a POD 500 on their first album. Not gonna lie, I think the tone on that album sucks, but you can probably get a decent djent tone out of it without dishing out $3000 for an Axe-FX.

I've been looking at it for a while. A friend installed the software on my computer but I have not been completely sure as to how I would use this playing an actual show and not just recording.

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by Headbanger_1
Well, dick, [blah, blah, blah]

That's the way to make friends and get advice.

A budget is good to know so we can point you in a direction that you may not have considered without you having to say, "Woah. Way too much money." Used/New is good because it drastically alters what you can get in a given budget; and location is good simply because of Craigslist.
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Quote by bAngiel01
That's the way to make friends and get advice.

A budget is good to know so we can point you in a direction that you may not have considered without you having to say, "Woah. Way too much money." Used/New is good because it drastically alters what you can get in a given budget; and location is good simply because of Craigslist.

I do understand this. I've looked around. Browsed craigslist, and have done my research. I simply have not tried out a few of these and wanted opinions on whether or not they are even an option.

Quote by mdawg24
I suck

Quote by faultyy
Quote by Headbanger_1
I do understand this. I've looked around. Browsed craigslist, and have done my research. I simply have not tried out a few of these and wanted opinions on whether or not they are even an option.

Nevertheless, if you want people to help you in this area (and I don't care how many suggestions you provide), a budget is a great thing to know. I can tell you that whatever money you would even think about putting toward a Spider may as well be thrown in a tone-deprived dumpster or, better yet, put toward a decent tube amp.
Just get a used Axe-Fx Ultra (my friend got one for $1300 used) and use that for gigs, practice, anything really. I've played and it sounds really awesome, there's lots of metal presets, I'm sure you'd find one you like. It'll DEFINITELY sound better than any Peavey or Line 6.

And if you need "professional" proof, Mansoor from Periphery and Tosin Abasi from Animals as Leaders both use it
Quote by ThtGuyOvrThere
Just get a used Axe-Fx Ultra (my friend got one for $1300 used) and use that for gigs, practice, anything really. I've played and it sounds really awesome, there's lots of metal presets, I'm sure you'd find one you like. It'll DEFINITELY sound better than any Peavey or Line 6.

And if you need "professional" proof, Mansoor from Periphery and Tosin Abasi from Animals as Leaders both use it

Case in point as to why budget is important. I, too, would recommend an Axe-FX (any level), but if I don't know your budget, that doesn't help you at all.
Quote by Headbanger_1
Well, dick, seeing as I gave options, I don't need a budget, gave a style, doesn't matter if it's new or used because I AM THE ONE BUYING and therefore know the cost so obviously they are around the same price, don't need city because it doesn't matter WHATSOEVER.

Before running you're mouth and linking to threads to make me seem like a "noob" maybe you should think it through.

I am using it for medium sized gigs and practice with a full band.
Using an ESP 360 and saving up to get the Ibanez S420.

Well, if you don't want to play by the rules, and are going to be a child when people ask you relevant questions, then I'm going to close your thread.

Feel free to repost when you decide to act like a civilized human being.

FWIW: All of those amps are fairly poor. Try finding an Ampeg VH-140C, SS-150 or the Crate GX-130C. They're all essentially the same amp and are WAY better than the amps you're considering, and can usually be found in a similar price range.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com