Seriously, in a few years there will be no wild polar bears left, and it saddens me, because animals are alway most beautiful in their natural enviroment, not in some cage at a zoo Polar Bears don't deserve to die like that! That's all I wanted to say ...
Last edited by Randomguy09 at Jan 25, 2012,
Way to be proactive and blog about it
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
im a canadian.... ever been up north? those majestic creatures are cool and all, seriously sucks we should do out best to save them... But if you've been up there the gas you took makes you partly responsible for them being dead. So on behalf of the polar bears, suck a dick
We'll die too someday. No worries.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Randomguy09
Seriously, in a few years there will be no wild polar bears left, and it saddens me, because animals are alway most beautyful in their natural enviroment, not in some cage at a zoo Polar Bears don't deserve to die like that! That's all I wanted to say ...

That makes you sound like a child.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
What has a polar bear ever done for me? Huh, TS! Come one, tell me!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by metharian
im a canadian.... ever been up north? those majestic creatures are cool and all, seriously sucks we should do out best to save them... But if you've been up there the gas you took makes you partly responsible for them being dead. So on behalf of the polar bears, suck a dick

I don't drive, so I use no gas myself ... but the bus does :O I haven't been "up north" O.o
Quote by metharian

I guess more will die when we start tapping the Alaskan oil reserves. Better enjoy them while they last.

But seriously, you know some zoologists are going to take a group and keep them in containment to prevent extinction.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
I am a baby seal and I find this offensive.

...first world problems, I tell ya
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by WCPhils
What has a polar bear ever done for me? Huh, TS! Come one, tell me!

Nothing, but they don't deserve what's happening to them IMO :/

@SlipknotRule93: English is not my mother tongue, but I admit I screwed up really bad there.
Quote by shattamakar
I am a baby seal and I find this offensive.

...first world problems, I tell ya

Wanna hear a joke?

A seal walks into a club.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Zoos, proper training and technological advancement = one step closer to having Pokemon in real life.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Wanna hear a joke?

A seal walks into a club.

I'll laugh because you're fellow Pompey fan.

*Laugh*
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
I guess more will die when we start tapping the Alaskan oil reserves. Better enjoy them while they last.

Yes, we should eat them now while we still have a chance!
Quote by Jon777
Polar bears are the coolest of all bears.

icwatudidthar

Quote by Sladey
I'll laugh because you're fellow Pompey fan.

*Laugh*

I don't know you! Be my friend!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
They're not actually going extinct. They're just turning into penguins..

Quote by SlipknotRule93
I don't know you! Be my friend!

There aren't many of us.
We've survived before, we'll do it agian. Play up Pompey.