Anyone else listening to the Hottest 100 in Australia at the moment? It's up to about 92, already heard one song I voted for (Arlandria).
Is this an undead adbot?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
The Beards were in it so I'm happy
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Cianyx
10 bucks says Pumped Up Kicks wins no.1

That or the annoying Gotye song.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Totally forgot about it, just turned it on.

Is the cricket being televised in other states? I was looking forward to watching it(even if it's a dead rubber game) but no, all that's on is the fucking tennis.
Hottest 100 is always great, does all my music searching for me, and i just pick and choose bands i like and dislike based on my first impressions.

Somebody i used to know is definitely going to win though.
Quote by Cianyx
10 bucks says Pumped Up Kicks wins no.1

I think non-Australians were saved from this but this song is paying short odds against "any other song" at the biggest betting agency in the country.

Also, Pumped Up Kicks was 2010. This year has been Helena Beat by Foster the People.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by AgainstYou
I think non-Australians were saved from this but this song is paying short odds against "any other song" at the biggest betting agency in the country.

Also, Pumped Up Kicks was 2010. This year has been Helena Beat by Foster the People.

Actually quite enjoyed that. Although, I can see it getting annoying if it's overplayed. Finally gave Pumped Up Kicks a chance and yeah, it's alright. But only alright.

As long as Moves Like Jagger's up there, tunes a beast, yo.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Ugh, I might avoid triple J for a week.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by AgainstYou
Ugh, I might avoid triple J for ever.

Fixed.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Fixed.

One day I flicked over to it and the doctor played Gaslight Anthem. From then on I've been listening to it for such sporadic moments of brilliance. They're few and far between.

Actually, I might switch back to pop radio because they probably play Taylor Swift more often than Triple J doesn't play indie-pop.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
What's that triple J?
I can't hear you over the sound of HOW LITTLE I CARE

(although my manager got two of his other bands in there,so congratulations to them...I guess)
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by King Donkey
I didn't listen to it, glad I didn't if that god damn Gotye song is number one.

I HATE that song. They were talking about the Australia Day celebrations on the news tonight and they had that song playing in the background. How is it relevant to Australia Day?!?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
I HATE that song. They were talking about the Australia Day celebrations on the news tonight and they had that song playing in the background. How is it relevant to Australia Day?!?

I will forever hold all of New Zealand responsible.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by stealstrings

Aboriginal Australia is the metaphorical character that the singer used to know and he laments "her" departure although he secretly desired it. Here is the undeniable proof:

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened
And that we were nothing
And Aborigine I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough

Bet you never noticed that before.

As a reply to this apologetic self-victimization, the Indigenous people respond like so:

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
And I don't wanna live that way

The reason "he" cannot look "her" in the eyes denotes an aftertaste of a post-modern dread of co-existence hampered by a very primitive urge to make a crappy song.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Didn't listen, can't stand triple J these days. Their song selections boil down to 1 of 3 things, 1. Crappy middle-of-the-road indie pop 2. Ozzie hip hop yuleah! 3. Nauseating electro garbage.
Anybody who actually listened to Triple J at least once this year should have been able to predict the #1 spot.

I wish Art vs Science Placed higher (with their song 'Higher'.) They're the only thing I voted for aside from The Beards.