So I have a Tama Imperialstar kit , but with a china instead of a splash. I don't hardly play it anymore, and I need to make some money for other gear. So, where would I be best of selling it, and what would be a reasonable price to ask (I bought it for USD$700)? thanks for the input
Machine F**king Head \m/
go through the Selling used instrument method

1. Ask friends
2. Ask friends if they have friends
3. Craigslist
4. Local Newspaper
5. Ebay
6. Used music shop

i would go through the options in that order just because it is less of a hassle, and places like Guitar Center or any music shops will give you shit for it
I was considering Cragslist, since that might be the easiest. I havn't considering Ebay that much, since i've seen stories of them recently about screwing over the seller
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by TechMetal
I was considering Cragslist, since that might be the easiest. I havn't considering Ebay that much, since i've seen stories of them recently about screwing over the seller

Eh? I thought that was Paypal, I heard of a few stories, especially the one about the old violin that was supposedly fake so it was destroyed AND the seller had to issue a refund of $2000+ or something like that.

But OT, it all depends on the condition of the kit. Is everything effectively as new? Obviously except for the heads, because you could probably selling for $490-600. But if it's not then you'll be looking in the $400-500 range or less.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.