Page 1 of 4
being president doesn't have anything to do with it. he just wants that moneh moneh moneh moneh
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Does that mean he promises to fix all the problems in the world in the space of 2 terms and still have time to colonise the moon?
Quote by blake1221
Actually, fuck Moon Bases. We need a president that promises crab cakes.

...Crab cakes on the moon.
First of all, aint nobody voting for a guy named "newt". That's the name for a kind of lizard. Second, he's way too damn ugly to be president. No one would want to see him on TV and pictures.
That would be pretty cool. I'll meet you on the Dark Side of the Moon boys.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
We should send newts there first
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
He doesn't have good hair, he therefore won't be president. Americans consider hair to be the most important quality in a president.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
He doesn't have good hair, he therefore won't be president. Americans consider hair to be the most important quality in a president.

How did you find out?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Wait... I thought the hot topic topic was national deficit. What the fuck is this shit?
i don't know why i feel so dry
For the record, this is actually possible - when all the hype about the mars rovers made people want to send people to mars last decade, NASA started looking into sustainable space-bases for the job, with some legitimate results. The research from that could be easily modified for the moon.

I don't endorse Gingrich, just saying this isn't as crazy as it sounds. It is as awesome as it sounds though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
LEMMY KILMElSTER 2012
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by necrosis1193
For the record, this is actually possible - when all the hype about the mars rovers made people want to send people to mars last decade, NASA started looking into sustainable space-bases for the job, with some legitimate results. The research from that could be easily modified for the moon.

I don't endorse Gingrich, just saying this isn't as crazy as it sounds. It is as awesome as it sounds though.

Oh sure it's possible, but not within 2 presidental terms and it will be expensive as ****. It just shows how much conctact this guy has with reality.
In Soviet Russia, Moon Colony promises Gingrich... and sure death of all humans on the moon in the most tragic way imaginable in each individual case.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Nigga ran outta votes, so he pulled the moon card lol.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Nigga ran outta votes, so he pulled the moon card lol.

And mars with it

It can be done if we actually try.

Kennedy promised we would land on the moon in 1961 by the end of the 60s, and we did.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
JERRY SPRlNGER 2012
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by joestrat5000
And mars with it

"Vote me as president for four terms and I'll bring you unobtainum!"
Quote by Jostry
It can be done if we actually try.

Kennedy promised we would land on the moon in 1961 by the end of the 60s, and we filmed a fake landing on Earth and showed it on television.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Jan 25, 2012,
I believe that the best way to get America back on it's feet would entail a big push for something technologically colossal.

I also believe that Newt Gingrich is a colossal cocksucker.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by T.s.e
Oh sure it's possible, but not within 2 presidental terms and it will be expensive as ****. It just shows how much conctact this guy has with reality.

Actually, it's very possible within two presidential terms. NASA has spent the last four or five years working on new technology capable of returning to the moon much faster than the old Apollo systems. They've tested them out in the desert around Area 51, and the maiden flight of the program is set for 2017. I'm not sure if that's set to go to the moon or not, but it is being worked on, and it can carry I believe 150,000 lbs. of cargo, so it can be used for the task.

As for cost, not as much as it seems - NASA doesn't take up 1% of the US federal budget. As much as it looks and sounds like on paper, the space program really isn't expensive at all compared to things like defense and social programs. Hell, the biggest percentage of US budget its ever taken up wasn't even 5% of the budget.

It's not as expensive as it sounds. And it inarguably does create jobs, which seems to be the hot-button issue other than budget nowadays, and jobs that were lost with little replacement when the Shuttle program shut down.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 25, 2012,
Quote by necrosis1193
Actually, it's very possible within two presidential terms. NASA has spent the last four or five years working on new technology capable of returning to the moon much faster than the old Apollo systems. They've tested them out in the desert around Area 51, and the maiden flight of the program is set for 2017. I'm not sure if that's set to go to the moon or not, but it is being worked on, and it can carry I believe 150,000 lbs. of cargo, so it can be used for the task.

As for cost, not as much as it seems - NASA doesn't take up 1% of the US federal budget. As much as it looks and sounds like on paper, the space program really isn't expensive at all compared to things like defense and social programs. Hell, the biggest percentage of US budget its ever taken up wasn't even 5% of the budget.

It's not as expensive as it sounds. And it inarguably does create jobs, which seems to be the hot-button issue other than budget nowadays, and jobs that were lost with little replacement when the Shuttle program shut down.

When your country is $15trillion in debt, making a base on the moon should be the least of your concerns.

When your citizens can't even afford healthcare and millions live in poverty, making a base on the moon should be the least of your concerns.

"By putting a giant 'laser' on the moon, I have turned the moon into something I like to call a 'Death Star'."
Yes. Astronomy geek that I am, I would KILL for this to happen. maybe not by 2020, but imagine, when we finally do, the knowledge we will gain about outer space and what we are in comparison to what actually exists.

It is fascinating. That's why I love astronomy.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by CaptDin

"By putting a giant 'laser' on the moon, I have turned the moon into something I like to call a 'Death Star'."

+1

Is Gingrich an albino turtle?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by S0n1c '97
It is fascinating. That's why I love astronomy.

Newt Gingrich doesn't give a fuckall about astronomy.

I'd like to see him identify three constellations in the night sky lmao.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 4