So my girlfriend just slapped me. I accidentally showed the wrong picture to 2 people (nearly nude). It was a complete accident.

Was she right to slap me? Bearing in mind it was a complete accident and I was/am wasted.

Sorry if this against the rules but I'm too drunk to know. LOL

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Yes, being drunk doesn't absolve you of anything.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
No, you should definitely get back at her. Post the pics here.
Quote by a_7_x

this
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
inb4 the feminists say that you were in the wrong.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I hate when people play the "I was drunk" excuse. You CHOSE to imbibe alcohol, you need to deal with the consequences of you doing so.

OT: A slap might have been a bit much, depending on who saw and how nude she was.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by a_7_x
I was gonna say that

But I concur, post the pictures before you sober up, just for good measure.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by WCPhils
inb4 the feminists say that you were in the wrong.

But how can she slap?!
well actually, you deserve death, so consider yourself lucky.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Now you've already received the punishment, may as well go ahead and show everyone.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by rockingamer2
Yes, being drunk doesn't absolve you of anything.

Last time I checked, you can get off rape charges if you can prove you were drunk under Canadian law.
How can sea slap?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
She shouldn't have slapped you. There's no reason to hit someone and her reaction shows how immature she is. It's also unfair that a girl can get away with hitting a guy but the opposite is not always possible. People shouldn't be hitting each other, period.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Last time I checked, you can get off rape charges if you can prove you were drunk under Canadian law.

Fuck's sake Canada, this is why you can't have nice things.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Extra Ordinary

Intoxication is a full defence to any indictable offence, even murder, in Australia and presumably the USA/all other common law countries. However, how successful do you think such a defence would be against a jury?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.