YO!

thanks for taking the time to look at this.... stuff!

punk band located in New jersey city of Atlantic looking for members * the following*

bassist , back up singer / rhythm guitarist , drummer

im the lead guitarist of the band and we have a lead singer
hop your reading this and your interested

age 17 *both*

i don't have a car but the singer *josh* does

iv played for 4 or 5 years I kinda lost count

we do have a place to play we have a studio * make shift* for playing that is build inside my house has everything that is needed

pleas respond!
Last edited by Mgraz at Jan 27, 2012,
You should see what Mikey Erg is up to. He'll probably be down.
^ He does have a liability to punch bitches though.

You should also get in touch with Jerry Only and Personal and the Pizzas.
That's not very punk.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
There was a radio rock band that I remember from 9th grade that had a guy that just sang backup.

Can't remember who they were. To Google!

Here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrr3lRLjZ1Y
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Are accepting bass/backup singer hybrids? Or are you set on rhythm guitar/back up singer?
Quote by due 07
Are accepting bass/backup singer hybrids? Or are you set on rhythm guitar/back up singer?

Yup! We would take both we have a handfull of interviews to do so really ether or at this point
i'm down. i live in Jersey.

accept... i live in Milford and I'm far as **** from you and have no car.

i play guitar and bass. not sure about singing ability.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

shit I don't know what to do there man sorry....
Quote by jakesmellspoo

This is where the rail system of England comes in handy, even if it can be stupidly expensive.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
This is where the rail system of England comes in handy, even if it can be stupidly expensive.

public transportation in this state sucks. Corzine (the last Governor) passed a bill that said the state needs to improve it's public transportation and infrastructure...

...but it's not supposed to be finished for another 10-20 years or something. i have a bus system in my county, but it's a pain in the ass to use it and it's not affiliated with the state NJ Transit system.

Mgraz, let me know how this goes. i should be living in New Brunswick again by next year and I could help you find some shows and shit if you'd like.
Bus pass muthafukka.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!