First, the low quality ipod-taken pictures (No camera, bear with me)

First of all, I want to say how surprised I was at the weight of this guitar. I once owned a low-end agile that weighed over 13lbs. This is just a bit over 9 lbs and extremely comfortable with my big leather strap holding it up.

Solid mahogany body with a one piece set mahogany neck and an ebony fretboard with MOP inlays. It also has Grover tuners and a graph-tec bridge and nut. The finish was beautiful and had no scratches or anything. The strap buttons are secure but were too big to fit my strap, so I had to unscrew them, put the strap on from the bottom, and screw them back in.

The pickups on this guitar (Agile Alnico V) are awesome. I was planning on putting in Seymour Duncan 59's but I have fallen in love with these stock pickups. Surprisingly, they handle metal just as well as any guitar I've ever played. As far as blues/jazz, this is where she really shines. Low-mid gain settings work extremely well with this guitar. Both the rhythm and treble pickup selections sound great. However, when combined, it seems to lack something that I just can't put my finger on.

Came pretty much perfectly set up out of box. All I had to do was adjust the action and I was playing within minutes. My only real complaint is that it came with cream software instead of black like it showed in the pictures on the site. I still don't like pictures of the white/cream combo but in person, it really reminds me of a vintage guitar for some reason, and I like it.

The neck is surprisingly comfortable. I was going to order a slim neck, but i decided on a regular model instead, and I was pleasantly surprised. The highest frets are a bit hard to reach, but it might just be my tiny fingers at work

It's a huge step up from my other two guitars: A starter pack Ibanez and a Jackson JSRR. What's surprising about that I bought my Jackson for $399 (it's been nothing but trouble since I bought it) and the Agile for only $425. I'm planning on only spending another $25 on a black software kit and this will be my #1 guitar for years to come.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Last edited by Ragu35 at Jan 25, 2012,
HNGD! White and gold looks sexy
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
HNGD man! I have the same guitar but in Rootbeer! Not only are they beautiful but they play great. I find it handles the classic rock tones perfectly. however I would try to play high gain metal with the stock pickups. either way congrats on your purchase
Awesome!

can I has?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
What a beauty. The silverburst one gives me boners, id have one if les pauls werent the most uncomfortable guitars in existence
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't like the cream pickup rings and I'd take the pickguard off, but you can't argue about taste. HNGD, white Les Paul guitars are awesome.
Quote by Ragu35
I'm planning on only spending another $25 on a black software kit and this will be my #1 guitar for years to come.
Complain to Kurt that it came with the wrong color. He might just send you that kit for free. I've heard plenty of stories like that.
HNGD!

I used to have a guitar like that a few years ago, except mine had the word Gibson on the headstock and I got £200 when I sold it!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by strumandbang
Complain to Kurt that it came with the wrong color. He might just send you that kit for free. I've heard plenty of stories like that.

Nah it says on the website in a note that it does come with cream but the pictures are with a black kit.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Happy new guitar day .. White is always amazing for that model of guitar .. with the dark "ebony" fingerboard , it create the most beautiful color

Im waiting for an agile 3010 slim .. i already own a agile 3200 slim.. they are wonderful guitar .

as for metal .. i persnnaly swtich the humbucker as punk rock and thrash metal is my main genre and the Alnico V is like 8.4 k dc vs the 16.4 k ceramic of the duncan sh-6 .

imo they can do metal but not best for it . their awesome for vintage , classic rock , some hard rock .

great guitar .. and they are cheap .

Do you like the ebony fretboard ?? thats pretty much was sold me ... its amazing smooth to play .

i never thought a guitar in that price range could play that smootly . and the action on my 3200 is set very low , i barely have to press and the notes come out .

HNGD .. you gonna get addicted to Agile at this price .. you cant own just one

i have my seocnd on the way .. should have it tomorrow or monday .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Jan 26, 2012,
Quote by Dunkelheit-164
I'm the only one who noticed "software"?

I'm not really sure what to call the pick guard and selector rig and all that. It's not hardware (the metal parts) so I call it software.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013