So I was gonna buy this new monitor for myself and it came to about $100. I've been saving JUST for this for a few paychecks, and once I'm ready to order it - my girlfriend comes home with the same one I was gonna buy as a gift for me! Problem is that I transferred the funds to my paypal which takes like two ****ing weeks (two weeks into it and then another two weeks to withdraw..). I figure since I was gonna spend it anyways why not buy some cool shit! Let's hear those ideas!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Save up money for something, then have it given as a gift for free, then blow all the money anyway? Boo. Poor money management.

Save up some more, then buy a horse.

Name it Peter Nincompoop.

sounds like you need a new amp.
buy a guitar pedal or somthing.
or toys for you and your girl.
in the bedroom.
naked.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Inflatable remote controlled flying shark
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by getmad24_7
You saved multiple paychecks to get $100? Geeze.

If your paycheck is $200, and you want to put away $20 from each, it takes five paychecks...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
If your paycheck is $200, and you want to put away $20 from each, it takes five paychecks...

He said JUST for this, so it sounded like the whole paycheck.
Show appreciation to your girlfriend for buying you something you really wanted by buying her something in return?
Quote by brownshirt1
Show appreciation to your girlfriend for buying you something you really wanted by buying her something in return?

This, and don't make a sandwich joke.
Quote by getmad24_7
He said JUST for this, so it sounded like the whole paycheck.

Well unfortunately I usually have bills and debts, but last month I payed all of them off. For this I have been putting away $20 each paycheck, and I get payed bi-weekly. Took some time. The reason I'm not saving it is because I'm all caught up on everything now. It's extra money I don't really need.

Quote by jetfuel495
Do this.

Or, hook your bank account up to paypal and have the money back in your bank in a matter of days.

It is hooked up like that, I think it's because I'm in Canada that it takes so long.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Buy your girlfriend something pretty.
Get blowjob.
Keep remaining funds for rainy day.

When rainy day comes, get another blowjob.
Reciprocity and common sense says you should spend the money on her. It's a win-win.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Buy a puppy and name him "Pooootoootoooo".

Give to said "girlfriend", and become best guy in the world!

Simple, no?
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Make it rain virtual dollah dollahs
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.