Prom season is coming up and thought I'd ask the pit if they'd ever asked a girl to prom in a elaborate, extravagant way.

To be quite honest I need some ideas, haha.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
- Chloroform
- Kidnap
- She wakes up in a dark, scary warehouse
- You slowly walk out of the dark, still cloaked by shadows
"PinoyxRockar... is that you?"
"Yes."
"What... what am I doing here!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?"
"Will you go to prom with me?"
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Shave the question into your pubes.

Or if you're Eastern European, shave it into your arse and back hair.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i doubt anyone in the pit has ever asked anyone to prom, let alone in a creative way.
I did it with a card trick.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by chev311e
i doubt anyone in the pit has ever asked anyone to prom, let alone in a creative way.

It was a long shot. I must admit.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by PinoyxRockar
It was a long shot. I must admit.

p.s. why are you talking about prom at your age? unless your not really as old as you say...
Snarky answer 1: Don't ask, just tell her. Say "bitch you're going to prom with me."

Snarky answer 2: Get her pregnant, then she'll have to go to prom with you (and likely you'll get married).

Not so snarky answer: I don't know if you need to do anything elaborate really. Maybe if you know she's going to say yes, but then, what's the point, right? But if it's questionable, it might be awkward if she turns you down after you go to all that obvious effort (because that's what it's about right? Showing bitches you can work for them even though it wont last very long). Other possibility is that she goes with you just because she'd feel bad turning you down after you put such a big display out (plenty of girls are spineless and will lead you on like that...to be fair plenty of guys would do the same thing in the same circumstances).

So go for it if you're pretty certain she's going to say yes, or if you'd be happy with a pity date.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I have no idea what to do. I have enough trouble approaching people directly. Putting together something like this is beyond me/not my style.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jan 26, 2012,
wait until she's walking somewhere and put a skimask on like you're going to rob her pull a gun out and fire at her but instead of a bullet a little flag comes out and says "will you go to prom with me?" if she says no then you pull the real gun out of your back pocket haha
Quote by darkstar2466
- Chloroform
- Kidnap
- She wakes up in a dark, scary warehouse
- You slowly walk out of the dark, still cloaked by shadows
"PinoyxRockar... is that you?"
"Yes."
"What... what am I doing here!? WHAT'S GOING ON!?"
"Will you go to prom with me?"

No, first you "rescue" her and THEN you ask her to the prom
i borrowed a pencil and i had one of those pencils you can get a message written onthe side
it read"wanna go to from"...my my messy writing made it get the word mispelled

but it doesnt matter she had been asked earlier that day by someone else >.<
the bitch...
Quote by WantsLesPaul

No, you "rescue" her, then have dramatic 'just saved your life' sex, then ask her to prom.
Just nut up and ask her in public.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

As great of an idea as this seems to be, every sitcom ever seems to suggest things won't go to plan, she'll either actually get kidnapped or secretly be a Krav Maga (sp?) master and kick the fake "kidnappers'" asses. However, either way, no one will get any more than comically hurt, you'll have an awkward moment where you have to admit you planned the whole thing, but she'll end up going with you anyway.

So I suppose it will work out, but this is based on a lot of complications not occurring when a couple specific one's do.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A song and dance routine that involves showgirls, a bear, two leprechauns, a lot of fireworks and shitloads of euphemisms for your penis.
Pregnancy sounds like the best course of action thus far. My 2 cents, **** prom. I play with some folk from the Philippines.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
It's not a creative way to ask a girl to prom if you have to ask someone for a creative way to ask a girl to prom.

Seems to make sense.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
This is what you do. Wearing only a pink Kippah and carrying only a King James Bible, stroll towards the hottest girl in your school. Make eye contact. Now open the good book and flip its pages to Judges 19:24-25. Now read the following verse loudly to her:

"Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing. But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go."

Then tell her that come Prom Sunday, she shall be humbled.

Then walk away, on roller-blades.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Hang on a spider web upside down on a rainy day. Ask her, then make out.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
someone wanna go ahead and explain the D.E.N.N.I.S. system for this guy?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Ask her to go out to dinner with you,
Then put your penis in a hotdog bun....And the rest practically writes itself
Do as I say:

Grab a pokémon game. Preferably one of the first two generations, seeing as they were awesome.

Proceed to play the game until you reach the pokémon league.

Next, name your team of pokémon like this:

Will Lvl 69
You Lvl 69
Go Lvl 69
Out Lvl 69
With Lvl 69
Me? Lvl 69

Hand her the pokémon game and tell her you need help beating the pokémon league
???
Profit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
She has to beat the pokemon league though...

With 6x lvl 69 it shouldn't be all THAT hard.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
What if shes never played pokemon before?

It could be a test. If she does not beat the pokémon league she's not worthy of dating TS after all.