Directly from the page:

Instant Karma

On this day in 1970, John Lennon wrote, recorded, and mixed his new single, "Instant Karma," all in one day. It ranks as one of the fastest-released songs in pop music history, recorded at London's Abbey Road Studios and arriving in stores only ten days later. The single peaked at No. 3 on the US chart and No. 5 in the UK.

Lennon later stated, "I wrote it for breakfast, recorded it for lunch, and we're putting it out for dinner." Lennon’s makeshift band for the day was George Harrison on guitar, his old mate from the Beatles' Hamburg days, Klaus Voorman, on bass, Alan White on drums, and keyboard player Billy Preston.
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
hope yoko somehow impales herself on a knitting needle

It just pisses me off to look at the bitch. What the hell is she doing there, anyway?
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
It just pisses me off to look at the bitch. What the hell is she doing there, anyway?

Why wouldn't she be with her husband and musical collaborator?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Why wouldn't she be with her husband and musical collaborator?

I know she contributed to the song, I mean just the fact that she's knitting on a stool with a blindfold on and bobbing her head around. Could have had something to do with the actual song, but I've never looked into it.
West Ham United
That video has 2 bss and no guitar... how odd
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
I dislike yoko hatred. Not going to say shes an amazing artist, but john loved her and i respect her as an artist and as a human being. Shes done a lot for peace.
no... this is eric

... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
There is a guitarist in the background as well as the two bassists.

And as for Yoko, I think its great, they were taking the piss!