well at least mine does...I purchased the upgraded LE version and it never works. The tone stays the same! The only way i can use my iRig is my using the basic free application that comes with it that only comes with one cab a pedal and an amp...bull shit.Also i bought an AWSOME app "Dave' Mustaine's microclasses and guitar techniques"which ROCKS. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Megadeth..well at least some of their old stuff and all of their new album Thirteen. And it can be used with the iRig. Great right? Not for me! It works only some of the time and most of the time it doesn't register which sucks because when the iRig is working the running tablature for each song will stop and rewind until you hit the right note at the right speed and you can har yourself making a mistake or hitting the correct note. You can still use the app without using the connection but its not the same. I know there are other devices besides the IK media iRig i just dont know who makes them. At this point I'm willing to try something else...Anyone else have the iRig with the same bullshit problems? Probably just me....LMK
Do you mean Amplitube sucks. IRig is just the adaptor to plug into your iPhone, or so i understand.

The free verson of Amlitube comes with three pedals, one amp and one cab.
Dunno, mine's working just fine.. Although I did have the same problem after meddling with the recording stuff, so now I just leave that part alone and I really dig it. Wish I could remember what I did to restore it though.. Maybe try to back up the file to iTunes and then delete it from your iPod/iPhone, and download it again or if that doesn't work, transfer it from iTunes back to your iPod. Also try to mess with the settings and check that you don't have the tuner on or something..
You'll Never Walk Alone!
It's not the iRig, you just fail at technology
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
no....its the amplitube... and the iRig cuts in and out when i use it with other apps not just amplitube....and ive gotten other bad reviews about it.-o no i dont "fail"...your mother "failed" by allowing you to breathe.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by fortysixxandtwo
.-o no i dont "fail"...your mother "failed" by allowing you to breathe.

You act like that, yet you have just joined and expect to be helped. Will be surprised if somebody helps you now.

ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Im still not 100% sure what it is youre asking to be honest.

If your irig is just cutting out it could be a faulty piece of kit.
kinda off topic, but does anyone know if someone makes something like the irig for android?
if i did have all my gear in my sig, id have to change it weekly

"I tried to talk to you and you just kept playing"
"Well why didn't you pull out your boobies?"
"You were busy, I didn't think that would matter."
"Boobies always matter, always."
Quote by fortysixxandtwo
-o no i dont "fail"...your mother "failed" by allowing you to breathe.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Mine works fine. I'd say it's an ID 10 T hardware error...potentially a loose nut between the interface and the output.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
look how the B in ButtAid looks like a butt.
Sorta looks like titties to me. But I'm more of a butt guy anyway
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
it does kinda look like bewbs. but i'm thinkin' it's a butt.

Oh right, I know it's a butt....just sayin'.

Thread derailment time?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Eppicurt
It's not the iRig, you just fail at technology

A whole load of this actually. Never had a problem with mine at all.

Quote by chip46
I like the rosy cheeks. Nice touch, and a very classy addition to the artwork.

It's a good addition, without that people might have felt a product called Butt Aid would be a particularly classless name.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

"Formulated for babies...relief for a hurt butt regardless of age."
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
i know right? it basically appeals to everyone.

who would want his butt to hurt? nobody i say. you want that baby's bottom feeling great.

happy baby good baby.
Unless you want your infant child to be traumatized at an early age so that no amount of butt hurt could phase them.......conditioning...hmmm...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals